Are you left handed, right handed or ambidextrous?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

Handedness

Right handed
67%
Left handed
23%
Ambidextrous
10%
Amputee
No votes

Total votes: 39

quix

Re: Are you left handed, right handed or ambidextrous?

Postby quix » 25 May 2011, 18:20

sensi wrote:
Velvis wrote:People say they play guitar right handed or left handed. But what does that really mean? It's a two handed job, and both hands are doing something that requires strength and dexterity.

I've two guitar players ion this house...Dave and our Andrew...Dave is left handed and Andrew is right handed...both can pick the others guitar up and get a tune out of it...it fascinates me

you should have a go... it's hard at first but after just a little practice you'll be strumming away! :D

The Modernist

Postby The Modernist » 25 May 2011, 18:23

Both, but more left handed.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 26 May 2011, 12:51

I'm ambidextrous, I write better right-handed but in volleyball my left hand spike is better.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

CatnHat

Postby CatnHat » 30 May 2011, 22:05

CatnHat wrote:Right.

polishgirl wrote::oops: I'm left handed. I'm a genetic freak because both my parents are/were right handed and as such, I'm like about 4% of cackhanders. Apparently.

My brother's like this, as both my parents are right handed as well. Always said he was odd..... :)

I've just been at my friends, and both her and her husband are right handed, whilst two out of her three children are left handed. I'm not sure of the odds on that one, but wondered how unusual this is???
Beebsy wrote: I make up for it but being very funny, witty and having large boobs.

Return to “Nextdoorland”