Bye bye BoJo the clown

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Deebank
Resonator

Re: Bye bye BoJo the clown

Postby Deebank » 01 Jul 2022, 08:35

Chris Finch accused od groping men at his club - surely the most Conservative of all crimes.

Chris Finch, yesterday.

It was Chris Pincher! :oops:
Which is funnier if anything: Chris 'arse' Pincher.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Postby yomptepi » 01 Jul 2022, 13:14

Deebank wrote:
Does anyone care what Blair does or says any more?

I care that still gets a clean pass even after all these years, when it has been proven over and over again that his was the least competant, most corrupt, and led the most economically catastrophic government this country has ever had. His list of disastrous policies just goes on and on, as does the list of his lies and deceits. And yet the witless drones here still hold him up as some sort of god. It is very frustrating.
You don't like me...do you?

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 01 Jul 2022, 13:15

Deebank wrote:It was Chris Pincher! :oops:

According to the BBC, the Whips office have launched a formal probe.
Some of these names and phrases just write themselves.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 01 Jul 2022, 14:13

The Prof wrote:
Deebank wrote:It was Chris Pincher! :oops:

According to the BBC, the Whips office have launched a formal probe.
Some of these names and phrases just write themselves.

Johnson says he’s done the decent thing and resigned! :lol:
It is beyond parody.

Meanwhile BJ’s at work activities are causing consternation.

How many lines has he crossed with no consequences.

Gavin Williamson’s knighthood was the result of him blundering in on BJ’s BJ from his mistress Carrie (while his wife was ienduring chemo) allegedly. The only reason Carrie didn’t get that £100k job in the FO was because there was concern that Noshgate would eventually come to light. I hope it wasn’t Sir Gav that leaked.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

The Prof

Postby The Prof » 01 Jul 2022, 15:14

Do we need to comment on Yomps' verbal diarrhoea above?
I can't be bothered

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 01 Jul 2022, 15:34

The Prof wrote:Do we need to comment on Yomps' verbal diarrhoea above?
I can't be bothered

You do not, because you don't mind. In fact you approve because you voted for him three times. Which makes you complicit in his crimes.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 01 Jul 2022, 15:49

yomptepi wrote:
I can't be bothered

You do not, because you don't mind. In fact you approve because you voted for him three times. Which makes you complicit in his crimes.

That's considerably less than you've voted for Heath/Thatcher/Major/Cameron/May/Johnson et al, so 'people in glass houses' and all that.
Two, seven, five, four, eight, she watched, she said
All added up to zero and nothing in her head

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 01 Jul 2022, 15:58

Diamond Dog wrote:
yomptepi wrote:
I can't be bothered

That's considerably less than you've voted for Heath/Thatcher/Major/Cameron/May/Johnson et al, so 'people in glass houses' and all that.

Simply not true, and you know it. A vote for Blair was a vote for war and mass slaughter, yet people still think it is OK. You worry about our grubby Pm and his dirty ways and his incompetence. But compared to Blair is a bumbling ameteur. I doubt he has managed to secure five bob from incompetant machination. Blair made himself and his henchmen multi millionaires on the misery of millions and you support him.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 01 Jul 2022, 16:11

I can't be bothered

:lol:

It is utterly redundant in the current shit show

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 01 Jul 2022, 16:28

yomptepi wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
yomptepi wrote:

Simply not true, and you know it. A vote for Blair was a vote for war and mass slaughter, yet people still think it is OK. You worry about our grubby Pm and his dirty ways and his incompetence. But compared to Blair is a bumbling ameteur. I doubt he has managed to secure five bob from incompetant machination. Blair made himself and his henchmen multi millionaires on the misery of millions and you support him.

Utter cobblers.

Why do idiots like you always give Johnson the benefit of the doubt while he gleefully shits on you from a great height again and again and again?

It is beyond me :roll:

Positive passion
Poptastic

Postby Positive passion » 01 Jul 2022, 17:16

yomptepi wrote:
Deebank wrote:
Does anyone care what Blair does or says any more?

I care that still gets a clean pass even after all these years, when it has been proven over and over again that his was the least competant, most corrupt, and led the most economically catastrophic government this country has ever had. His list of disastrous policies just goes on and on, as does the list of his lies and deceits. And yet the witless drones here still hold him up as some sort of god. It is very frustrating.

I know what you mean. It is very frustrating when no-one thinks like you do (not you personally, but anyone), the idiots.
I kept thinking "swim as far as you can, swim as far as you can".

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 01 Jul 2022, 17:34

Deebank wrote:
yomptepi wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:

Utter cobblers.

Why do idiots like you always give Johnson the benefit of the doubt while he gleefully shits on you from a great height again and again and again?

I do not give him the benefit of anything. But compared to Blair he is a paragon of virtue.Of course, as you are complicit in his War Crimes, I would never expect you to see that.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 01 Jul 2022, 18:10

yomptepi wrote:
Deebank wrote:
yomptepi wrote:

Utter cobblers.

I do not give him the benefit of anything. But compared to Blair he is a paragon of virtue.Of course, as you are complicit in his War Crimes, I would never expect you to see that.

I never voted for Blair.

I may have voted for the labour candidate in Brighton Pavillion in 97 - didn’t vote labour again until Blair was gone.

The Prof

Postby The Prof » 01 Jul 2022, 20:48

yomptepi wrote:
I can't be bothered

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There there... of course dear.

Calm down or you'll do yourself a mischief

Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie Cheddars » 02 Jul 2022, 00:36

yomptepi wrote:
slightbreeze wrote:When Starmer was elected as Labour leader, I was elated ....on paper at least. However, appearances and CV's can be deceptive. A leader needs a personality, a presence, no matter how shallow this may sound, and Starmer is as dull as ditchwater.

He could do with a fucking bath.

what ARE you on about??
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 02 Jul 2022, 10:42

Minnie Cheddars wrote:
yomptepi wrote:
slightbreeze wrote:When Starmer was elected as Labour leader, I was elated ....on paper at least. However, appearances and CV's can be deceptive. A leader needs a personality, a presence, no matter how shallow this may sound, and Starmer is as dull as ditchwater.

He could do with a fucking bath.

what ARE you on about??

He is a right grimy bastard.

The Prof

Postby The Prof » 02 Jul 2022, 13:32

Minnie Cheddars wrote:what ARE you on about??

He has "funny" names for Labour leaders. "Magic Grandad", "Brain Dead Ed" "Unhygienic Millionaire" you get the idea.
Of course the disgusting sleazy, moral-vaccuum of lawbreaking freaks & ghouls that currently run the country get a free pass. Funny that.

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 02 Jul 2022, 13:37

The Prof wrote:
Minnie Cheddars wrote:what ARE you on about??

He has "funny" names for Labour leaders. "Magic Grandad", "Brain Dead Ed" "Unhygienic Millionaire" you get the idea.
Of course the disgusting sleazy, moral-vaccuum of lawbreaking freaks & ghouls that currently run the country get a free pass. Funny that.

humourless cunt.

and this on a thread entitled Bye Bye Bojo the Clown.

Really?

The Prof

Postby The Prof » 02 Jul 2022, 23:54

I’m sure those that support this disgrace of a government will applaud your efforts to redress the balance with your rapier like wit.

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 03 Jul 2022, 00:19

The Prof wrote:I’m sure those that support this disgrace of a government will applaud your efforts to redress the balance with your rapier like wit.

I doubt there is anyone left.

Return to “Nextdoorland”