Critically thinking about the corona virus

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
jimboo

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby jimboo » 13 Jan 2021, 10:45

Yeah, asking people to wear a face mask and do their best to avoid spreading a disease instead of being able to shop. I mean the very fabric of society is crumbling! Poor bloke, Christian values are threatened and saving people from their own stupidity. I feel for the guy I really do.
Seriously Jimbo , when you look at history past and present and look at what police states and govt oppression are really like why does a copper who cannot see the difference between serving society and protecting society and why he does it get you so hard?
If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 13 Jan 2021, 13:03

this so-called “Covid crisis”.

I stopped reading at this point :lol:

Parentheses and 'so-called' in the same few words, clearly this is an objective source.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 13 Jan 2021, 13:56

Look, the point is, I hate Trump. And I hate his supporters. I hate everyone who doesn’t hate him and his supporters. I hate everyone who won’t wear a mask. I hate the Republicans. I hate the Russians. I hate everyone who won’t get the vaccine. My God do I hate them! I am so full of hatred and mindless rage that it is making me crazy. I am so consumed with self-righteous hatred, propaganda, and manufactured hysteria that, if Rachel Maddow, or Chris Hayes, or whoever, told me that it was time to round them all up, these “domestic terrorists,” these “insurrectionists,” these “conspiracy theorists,” these “anti-mask extremists” (and anyone else who won’t obey us), and put them on trains and send them to camps, I’d probably be OK with that.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 13 Jan 2021, 14:24

I have put the ignorant, inflammatory bore on ignore.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 13 Jan 2021, 14:54

jimboo wrote:Yeah, asking people to wear a face mask and do their best to avoid spreading a disease instead of being able to shop. I mean the very fabric of society is crumbling!

kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 13 Jan 2021, 18:12

*Takes quick look at thread to see if Bimbo has come up with any fresh talking points in the last three months*

*Sees he hasn't (as expected)*

Kum Ba Ya, motherfuckers!
Jimbo wrote:I need you to back up this claim.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Rorschach

Postby Rorschach » 13 Jan 2021, 19:14

Deebank wrote:
this so-called “Covid crisis”.

I stopped reading at this point :lol:

Parentheses and 'so-called' in the same few words, clearly this is an objective source.

I actually read a bit of it myself but, like you, I didn't get very far.

I doubt it's really a copper who wrote it. I've known a few policemen in my life; in fact, the father of my best friend when I was growing up was one; and something about what I read doesn't sound right. I mean, 14 years on the job with no promotion, yet he can use big words and write extremely articulately?
I don't think so.

This was made up by some educated right-winger. He decries 'a concerted drive for diversity and equality' but does it with correct spelling and grammar. But he's also very dull. I can't understand how anyone could read more than three paragraphs of that.
Bugger off.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jan 2021, 01:06

Really? I'll bet you tools this this is a fine idea. :roll:

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 14 Jan 2021, 04:05

back in February, Jimbo wrote:
How many people died from the (regular) flu in 2019?

In total, the CDC estimates that up to 42.9 million people got sick during the 2018-2019 flu season, 647,000 people were hospitalized and 61,200 died.

From CNN

The coronavirus outbreak has killed at least 362 people

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... eath-rate/

IT'S BULLSHIT. MORE FAKE NEWS.

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 14 Jan 2021, 11:31

Jimbo’s posts make a lot more sense when he’s on ignore.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 15 Jan 2021, 02:11

Johns Hopkins Scientist: ‘A Medical Certainty’ Pfizer Vaccine Caused Death of Florida Doctor
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... ida-doctor

Dr. Jerry L. Spivak, an expert on blood disorders at Johns Hopkins University, told the New York Times Tuesday that he believes “it is a medical certainty” that Pfizer’s COVID vaccine caused the death of Dr. Gregory Michael.

14. JANUARY 2021
Norwegian Medicines Agency links 13 deaths to vaccine side effects. Those who died were frail and old
https://norwaytoday.info/news/norwegian ... l-and-old/

The Norwegian Medicines Agency linked 13 deaths to the corona vaccine’s side effects. Those who died had two things in common – they were old and frail.

A total of 23 deaths have been reported in connection with the corona vaccination.

So far, 13 of these have been assessed.

“If you are very frail, you should probably not be vaccinated,”

January 5, 2021
Hundreds Sent to Emergency Room After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hundreds- ... 44148.html
Over 1,000 people injected with a new COVID-19 vaccine have experienced an adverse event, with hundreds being taken to emergency rooms.

According to the Brussels Times over 240 Belgians, mostly from the business community, are suing Bill Gates, the Belgian government, and British epidemiologist Dr. Neil Ferguson over their existing Covid-19 lockdown measures. https://www.aier.org/article/litigating-over-lockdowns/

Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backe ... ch-1500741

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 15 Jan 2021, 02:56

James, I'll put it bluntly: you no longer have the sheerest shred of cred with this crowd (much less your "sources"). If by some inscrutable miracle your brain suddenly cleared up to the extent that you became capable of actual critical thought and started posting actual facts, it's unlikely that anyone here would even notice. Sorry, ol' chum, but that's where you're at.

Six String

Postby Six String » 15 Jan 2021, 04:06

I haven’t exactly missed Jimbo. I was hoping when he returned he would bring his senses with him. Sadly that is not the case.
This is not the year to think about what we don’t have.
It is the year we should be grateful for what we do have.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 15 Jan 2021, 10:06

Italy. 50,000 restauranteurs have decided to open up against Covid19 restrictions, lunch and dinner, banding together to form an alliance. This is the only way to stop this, mass civil disobedience. Long Live the People

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 15 Jan 2021, 10:41

Amnesty International
AS IF EXPENDABLE
THE UK GOVERNMENT’S FAILURE TO PROTECT OLDER
PEOPLE IN CARE HOMES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC

The UK government, national agencies, and local-level bodies have taken decisions and adopted policies
during the COVID-19 pandemic that have directly violated the human rights of older residents of care
homes in England—notably their right to life, their right to health, and their right to non-discrimination.

http://www.preearth.net/pdfs/amnesty-in ... ingdom.pdf

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 15 Jan 2021, 12:08

I suppose ‘Soon To Die The People’ doesn’t trip off the tongue as pleasantly.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 15 Jan 2021, 15:59

Jimbo types are so bloody dangerous.

Over here, social media is stoking up fake news encouraging UK South Asians to decline the Covid vaccinations, citing it has meat (bovine or porcine) content which is prohibited or unacceptable to Hindu and Muslim patients.
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Jan 2021, 16:01

It's 11 months to the day since Jimbo officially went into orbit :

Diamond Dog wrote:Today we passed the two million people infected by COVID-19 mark. It's April 15th.

On February 15th :

Jimbo wrote:You worried about an epidemic? Here's an epidemic our media don't want you to be worried about. From the Lancet ... okay?

About 200 million cases of viral community-acquired pneumonia occur every year—100 million in children and
100 million in adults.

http://biblioteca.asmn.re.it/allegati/l ... 093922.pdf

And this is why the corona virus story is utter horseshit. Even if they tell us 1000, 2000, 3000 people have died, that's nothing compared to a real threat like pneumonia - which kills millions every year. So don't believe the hype, please. I mean they're considering stopping the Tokyo Olympics over this media/pharma fake trifle.

Some horseshit.
I have put the ignorant, inflammatory bore on ignore.

Jimbly

Postby Jimbly » 15 Jan 2021, 17:41

Jimbo the bcb answer to Toby Young.
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » Yesterday, 00:53

“This is not a vaccine … using the term vaccine to sneak this thing under public health exemptions … This is a mRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator. It is not a vaccine! Vaccines actually are a legally defined term … under public health law … under CDC and FDA standards, and a vaccine specifically has to stimulate both an immunity within the person receiving it, but it also has to disrupt transmission … They have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell is not to stop transmission. It is a treatment. But if it was discussed as a treatment, it would not get the sympathetic ear of public health authorities, because then people would say “What other treatments are there?”

Aspirin?

"It is made to make you sick … 80% of the people who are exposed to allegedly the virus [SARS-Cov-2] have no symptoms at all … 80% of people who get this injected into them have a clinical adverse event. You are getting injected with a chemical substance to induce illness, not to induce a[n] immuno-transmissive response. In other words, nothing about this is going to stop you transmitting anything. This is about getting you sick, and having your own cells be the thing that get you sick.”