President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Count Machuki » 17 Jul 2019, 03:20

Did the "call the Left anti-Semitic" thing get a dry run in the UK first?
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 17 Jul 2019, 04:25

Count Machuki wrote:Jesus God I've just watched ten minutes of Fox News and ended up shouting at the TV.

What an incredible crock of shit.

...we’re gonna need a bigger crock.
when you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 17 Jul 2019, 15:42

Tape shows Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein discussing women at 1992 party

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ta ... y-n1030686

Wait, I thought Trump didn't know the guy? :roll:
Somehow I get the feeling that this is gonna seem tame once the rest of the Epstein file comes to light.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 17 Jul 2019, 16:17

I've come around to the opinion that it doesn't matter. Donald Trump could take a giant WHIZZ on the Girl Scouts of America then he'd start tweeting some insane horseshit and then, before you know it, it's just another distant memory. whizz? Girl Scouts? yeah, I seem to remember something about that but did you hear what TRUMP said about Nancy Pelosi's vagina????

Dr Strangelove

Postby Dr Strangelove » 18 Jul 2019, 15:23

Sneelock wrote:I've come around to the opinion that it doesn't matter. Donald Trump could take a giant WHIZZ on the Girl Scouts of America then he'd start tweeting some insane horseshit and then, before you know it, it's just another distant memory. whizz? Girl Scouts? yeah, I seem to remember something about that but did you hear what TRUMP said about Nancy Pelosi's vagina????

I've considered - what's the LEAST serious thing he could do and not get away with it?

He's tried corruption, groping, more corruption, racism and generally being a maniac, and apparently it bounces off him like he's Iron Man.

What could he NOT get away with?

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 18 Jul 2019, 15:35

Dr Strangelove wrote:What could he NOT get away with?

He agrees with you

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vid ... otes-video

"Donald Trump praises the loyalty of his supporters on Saturday, saying that he could shoot somebody ‘on the middle of fifth avenue’ and wouldn’t lose any voters"

Dr Strangelove

Postby Dr Strangelove » 18 Jul 2019, 15:45

The Prof wrote:

He agrees with you

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vid ... otes-video

"Donald Trump praises the loyalty of his supporters on Saturday, saying that he could shoot somebody ‘on the middle of fifth avenue’ and wouldn’t lose any voters"

Brilliant, and it looks like he's right.

Here's another one - who is the last President to come out with something so overtly racist and a) not care and b) get away with it?

Genuine question. It must be a while. 50 years?

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 19 Jul 2019, 03:04

Dr Strangelove wrote:Here's another one - who is the last President to come out with something so overtly racist and a) not care and b) get away with it?

Genuine question. It must be a while. 50 years?

I don't know the answer, but it must be more than 50 years ago (that would be Nixon, who was racist behind closed doors but not in public)... unless Reagan or W came out with something that I've forgotten about (wouldn't surprise me).

Mike Boom

Postby Mike Boom » 19 Jul 2019, 13:52

It is so disgusting - watching that crowd chant "Send her back" I literally felt sick to the stomach- they may as well have had a swastika as a backdrop. Whats next "String her up" ?

And despite what he now says , he was revelling in it.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 20 Jul 2019, 03:03

Live boy or dead girl.

EDIT to add Trump actually said this today: "I personally don't know ASAP Rocky, but I can tell you that he has tremendous support. from the African-American community .. and when when I say African-American, I really can really say from everybody in this country because we are all one."

:|
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 20 Jul 2019, 15:56

Did y'all see this soon to be greatest hit?

“Murad, who lives in Germany, told Trump that she never wanted to be a refu­gee but that ISIS murdered her mother and six brothers.

“Where are they now?” Trump asked.

“They killed them,” she repeated. “They are in the mass grave in Sinjar, and I’m still fighting just to live in safety.””

:|

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 24 Jul 2019, 15:05

Oh no. Are the Republicans "winning" the Mueller hearing?

:(

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Jul 2019, 18:29

well, it's the "Blind Man & the Elephant" - the congressmen & women who say the elephant is a coffee table will be repeated on FOX for the rest of the day. these supposed "gotchas" will be all my "How In the World Could You Have Voted For TRUMP" friends will have heard about the hearings.

I think some of the Dems are stressing some real important stuff - it was interference it was not a witch hunt. there was perjury from those convicted and lying up the ying yang from the President and the Administration.

all in all, I think it would be plenty damning if only his supporters gave a damn.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Jul 2019, 18:30

I'd like to know, to what extent, the White House and FOX News are involved with the Republican congressmen & women's lines of questioning. I'll bet it's a lot.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 24 Jul 2019, 19:56

Sneelock wrote:well, it's the "Blind Man & the Elephant" - the congressmen & women who say the elephant is a coffee table will be repeated on FOX for the rest of the day. these supposed "gotchas" will be all my "How In the World Could You Have Voted For TRUMP" friends will have heard about the hearings.

I think some of the Dems are stressing some real important stuff - it was interference it was not a witch hunt. there was perjury from those convicted and lying up the ying yang from the President and the Administration.

all in all, I think it would be plenty damning if only his supporters gave a damn.

My take as well. I don't imagine that anyone seriously expected Mueller to say anything he hadn't said before, but given how many citizens ignored the report when it came out, maybe it's good just to air some of his findings in a new forum.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 24 Jul 2019, 20:44

Sneelock wrote:I'd like to know, to what extent, the White House and FOX News are involved with the Republican congressmen & women's lines of questioning. I'll bet it's a lot.

Feels like MSNBC's been trying to get some questions in, too. Every single guest for the past week has been asked "What would you ask Robert Mueller?" Feels like they're hoping congressional staffers are watching cable news.

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 24 Jul 2019, 22:20

yes Donald is was a witch hunt your the witch and we wish we can throw a bucket of water on you so you would melt away.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 26 Jul 2019, 05:57

Ha ha. Russiagate, Mueller, collusion, all a farce, a conspiracy theory down there with the flat earth and Paul is dead. I was right and you were wrong. There is/was no Putin-Trump election fuckery and I knew from as long ago as when Robert Perry was alive that it was all BULLSHIT. And you bought the bullshit.
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Jeemo

Postby Jeemo » 26 Jul 2019, 10:40

nurse, quick the screens.......
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 26 Jul 2019, 12:20