New Zealand mosque attacks

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
never/ever

New Zealand mosque attacks

Postby never/ever » 15 Mar 2019, 04:39

It's surreal what is happening in Christchurch at the moment. Two mosques being attacked by lowlife scum with semi-automatic rifles, leaving many dead on the holiest day of the Muslim week. 4 arrests and multiple explosive device defused in several cars....

A horror day for New Zealand.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

never/ever

Re: New Zealand mosque attacks

Postby never/ever » 15 Mar 2019, 06:17

fange
100% fangetastic

Postby fange » 15 Mar 2019, 10:32

Awful awful news. Abominable acts by sub-human beings. :(
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.

By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 15 Mar 2019, 10:35

Please tell me that link doesn't actually show any of the footage. Of all the things I never want to see, ever, that footage is top of the list.

It's just unspeakable. Words just can't convey the sheer horror, tragedy, hatred and stupidity.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Mar 2019, 11:23

Darkness_Fish wrote:Please tell me that link doesn't actually show any of the footage. Of all the things I never want to see, ever, that footage is top of the list.

It's just unspeakable. Words just can't convey the sheer horror, tragedy, hatred and stupidity.

Apparently a head cam, broadcast live onto Facebook. And, yes, it certainly did show the killings. I'm not opening that link just in case.

Words fail me. Terrible, terrible acts.
"Excuse my dust."
"In the back room, Under the stars, And your ceiling is my floor"
"It put me back in my place and made me realize, yes I'm just a cunt in a clown suit."

The Red Heifer
Fucking Crackers

Postby The Red Heifer » 15 Mar 2019, 11:31

I just simply struggled to believe this could happen in New Zealand, one of the most peaceful, chilled out place you could imagine. Then I read an Australian did it and suddenly I understood completely. Our media and politicians fostered this environment that cretins like this get airtime on Sky News, and don't get called out for the pieces of shit they are, and they grow more empowered and this happens. I'm shattered.

By the way feel free to stop by Fraser Anning's twitter page to call him a complete fuckwit. If even Piers Morgan roasts you for being a horrible person you must be downright evil.
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 15 Mar 2019, 11:36

So awful.
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 15 Mar 2019, 11:42

The Red Heifer wrote: Fraser Anning's twitter page

I just looked at that. I can't even imagine Trump stooping that low.

What a sick man.
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

Mike Boom

Postby Mike Boom » 15 Mar 2019, 12:19

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Mar 2019, 14:15

I've been following the news and wondering what to say here but all I could think to write was "Fuck." So far it seems that 49 are dead and 40 some more are wounded. And there were two mosques attacked. Fuck.

I had wondered what the massacre meant in a political context. Muslims have been getting the brunt of western scorn and violence since 9/11. If you agree that the hysteria drummed up after 9/11 and today's incident are related score one for the Truthers.

I hope they catch all the bastards who are responsible.
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Mar 2019, 14:38

Jimbo wrote:I had wondered what the massacre meant in a political context. Muslims have been getting the brunt of western scorn and violence since 9/11. If you agree that the hysteria drummed up after 9/11 and today's incident are related score one for the Truthers.

Really. Even here. Even now.

You really are a piece of work Jimbo.
"Excuse my dust."
"It put me back in my place and made me realize, yes I'm just a cunt in a clown suit."

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Mar 2019, 15:02

Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote:I had wondered what the massacre meant in a political context. Muslims have been getting the brunt of western scorn and violence since 9/11. If you agree that the hysteria drummed up after 9/11 and today's incident are related score one for the Truthers.

Really. Even here. Even now.

You really are a piece of work Jimbo.

Maybe it's age related but I don't like empty sentiment. This isn't a pet dying. ("Oh, too bad.") BCB isn't a funeral home where we sign a book and have a seat. This is a chat board and I come to chat. And I think this massacre wasn't just a murder for money or revenge. This didn't happen in a vacuum? A lot more than 40 Muslims, yeah, specifically Muslims, are being slaughtered by us and our proxies right now in Yemen, Syria, Palestine, Pakistan, Somalia ... Shit is real. And whose actions drove those innocent immigrants all the fuck way to NZ? Consequences, man. Ripples. Acquiescence. Yeah, I'm just typing shit into a computer but I'm thinking, wondering and hoping that all the killing stops, especially killing done by our side.
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Mar 2019, 15:06

And attributing the 'wake up' to us all to The Truthers.

My my.

Hey, well done Jimbo & The Truthers.

Feel vindicated now?
"Excuse my dust."

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Mar 2019, 15:19

Diamond Dog wrote:And attributing the 'wake up' to us all to The Truthers.

My my.

Hey, well done Jimbo & The Truthers.

Feel vindicated now?

Shows how much you really care. (Now, now Jimbo.) And maybe the "truther" remark was a little too face mooshy. I apologize. But that 9/11 wasn't at the root of our current anti-Muslim jihad, nah, I think that is true. Those killers were doing this for us. They thought they were helping. Stupid fucks didn't know we do it for oil money not for a twisted ideal.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Mar 2019, 15:29

The endless hysteria around Muslims is of course nauseous. And it certainly contributes to the wretched 'vindication' of hate killing.

But I found the reference to The Truthers (like it was a badge of vindicated honour) particularly distasteful, Jimbo.

Maybe we should just let it drop.
"Excuse my dust."

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 15 Mar 2019, 16:20

I can't imagine looking at the video. I mean, it's all I can do just to deal with the reporting. I know a guy with teenage kids who is trying to sort out how to talk to them about it. He's certain that they will have seen it by the time he does.
Charlie O. wrote:You guys are killing my buzz!

Positive Passion

Postby Positive Passion » 15 Mar 2019, 20:54

Jimbo wrote:I've been following the news and wondering what to say here but all I could think to write was "Fuck." So far it seems that 49 are dead and 40 some more are wounded. And there were two mosques attacked. Fuck.

I had wondered what the massacre meant in a political context. Muslims have been getting the brunt of western scorn and violence since 9/11. If you agree that the hysteria drummed up after 9/11 and today's incident are related score one for the Truthers.

I hope they catch all the bastards who are responsible.

you really are an idiot.

kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Postby kath » 15 Mar 2019, 22:33

Darkness_Fish wrote:Please tell me that link doesn't actually show any of the footage. Of all the things I never want to see, ever, that footage is top of the list.

i'll take these words as my unspeakable.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 16 Mar 2019, 00:09

This is no time for trying to rack up political points.

The Empire State Building is dark. We are very sad, to put it mildly.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 16 Mar 2019, 09:04

The Red Heifer wrote:
By the way feel free to stop by Fraser Anning's twitter page to call him a complete fuckwit. If even Piers Morgan roasts you for being a horrible person you must be downright evil.

This will warm the cockles of your heart...

https://chaser.com.au/news/eggteen-no-f ... year-2020/