The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 11 Oct 2017, 07:11

toomanyhatz wrote:Read the comments on YouTube - he has plenty of doubters. Mostly based on his supposition that only one type of weapon was used. He may 'seem to' nail the second shooter notion, but he certainly doesn't prove it.

Point taken. Yeah, and he does only mention one type of ammo. But then he only seems to have analyzed a tiny bit of the shooting, maybe the parts where he can most easily differentiate the different shooting directions which he does pretty well IMO. Whatever, it does keep my curiosity piqued.
persona non grata among those who worship at the altar of conventional wisdom

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 11 Oct 2017, 08:43

toomanyhatz wrote:Read the comments on YouTube - he has plenty of doubters. Mostly based on his supposition that only one type of weapon was used. He may 'seem to' nail the second shooter notion, but he certainly doesn't prove it.

Jimbo wrote:Point taken. Yeah, and he does only mention one type of ammo. But then he only seems to have analyzed a tiny bit of the shooting, maybe the parts where he can most easily differentiate the different shooting directions which he does pretty well IMO.

Or maybe just the nano-seconds that validate his ' scientific theory'.
In science, the most important criteria for success is not being stunningly full of shit.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 11 Oct 2017, 08:45

See, now this really does need explaining.... yet, somehow, you and those 'sources you monitor' appear to have completely missed it :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41564200

The gunman behind last week's Las Vegas massacre shot a security guard six minutes before the attack, police say, in a striking change to the timeline.Police initially said the guard interrupted Stephen Paddock as the attack was under way.

The revelation raises questions as to why police did not pinpoint Paddock's location sooner and why they have changed the timeline now.

Security guard Jesus Campos was at first credited by authorities with distracting the gunman from killing more people. But on Monday police revised their account of events to clarify that Mr Campos was shot in the leg and wounded at 21:59. They said Paddock, who had placed security cameras outside his room, shot Mr Campos through the door of his suite, firing 200 rounds into the hallway.

:?:
In science, the most important criteria for success is not being stunningly full of shit.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 12 Oct 2017, 21:11

And this :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41599529

A hotel worker has said he alerted staff to report a gunman had opened fire before the suspect shot dead 58 people at a Las Vegas music festival.

Stephen Schuck said he was responding to a jammed fire door on the 32nd floor when he heard gunfire and spotted a colleague who had been shot. He called dispatchers and told them to call police as the gunman sprayed bullets down the hallway, he said.

His account has intensified questions about why the gunman was not stopped.

"As soon as I started to go to a door to my left the rounds started coming down the hallway," Mr Schuck said on Wednesday."I could feel them pass right behind my head."

Mr Schuck said he encountered hotel security guard Jesus Campos, who had been shot in the leg by gunman Stephen Paddock. Mr Campos told the maintenance man to take cover.

"It was kind of relentless so I called over the radio what was going on," said Mr Schuck."As soon as the shooting stopped we made our way down the hallway and took cover again and then the shooting started again."

Soon afterwards, Paddock, 64, sprayed bullets upon a nearby crowd at the Route 91 country music festival, perched above in his suite on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel. Paddock apparently took his own life after the attack, the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history, leaving 58 dead and 500 wounded.

According to CBS News, gunfire could be heard as Mr Schuck told a dispatcher on his radio: "Call the police, someone's firing a gun up here. Someone's firing a rifle on the 32nd floor down the hallway."

It was unclear if hotel staff alerted police to the shooting. The BBC has asked the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and the Mandalay Bay hotel for comment.

Mr Schuck's account adds more questions about why police were unaware of the shooting on the 32nd floor before Paddock opened fire on concert-goers below.

Police initially said Mr Campos, the injured security guard, interrupted the gunman as he was firing upon the crowd from his hotel suite. But on Monday police revised the timeline to clarify that Mr Campos was actually shot in the leg and wounded six minutes before Paddock began shooting at the music festival. They said Paddock, who had placed security cameras outside his room, shot Mr Campos through the door of his suite, firing 200 rounds into the hallway.

The 3,200-room hotel disputed the police chronology.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 12 Oct 2017, 22:13

Diamond Dog wrote:See, now this really does need explaining.... yet, somehow, you and those 'sources you monitor' appear to have completely missed it :

Then again, your source, the BBC, has failed so far to wonder why, as one of my sources pointed out, there are so few bullet shells on the floor considering how long and how many shots he supposedly fired. And mightn't there be a few empty magazine clips? NBC News reports he shot 200 shots in the hallway alone. It'd be informative to see a hallway photo.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 13 Oct 2017, 04:37

This pretty much sums up why I get hung up on these stories.

These events have become a new kind of ritualized ‘crimescape’ that has injected the masses with a host of socio-political concerns over race, religion, gun reform and security, while obscuring and obfuscating the forensic reality of the crimes themselves.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/10/12/m ... been-told/

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 13 Oct 2017, 09:33

You see though Jimbo, that's the difference, right there.

The article I referred to has facts around the timeline & shooting.

Yours, however, takes an entirely subjective opinion around the amount of ammunition (does the claimant seriously believe that the photos cover every single part of the room, for instance) there should be, oh and where's the magazines?

That's it, in a nutshell.

Fact and opinion.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 13 Oct 2017, 11:22

Diamond Dog wrote:The article I referred to has facts around the timeline & shooting.

Disputed facts, to be fair. The hotel does not agree. We're talking minutes, and people under severe stress, while both the police and the hotel have arses to cover.

And JImbo, come on, if this was part of a conspiracy, why would the conspirator(s) leave such obvious clues? And if he was firing out of the window, surely a great deal of the spent brass would have flown out of it?

Incidentally, with my crimewriter's head on, I've thought from the beginning that this was a berserker case; the closest analogy I can think of is Charles Whitman (dragged masses of guns and ammo to .a high place, killing guards, shooting indiscriminately https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman): autopsy discovered a brain tumour, and I suspect some form of insanity (paranoid schizophrenia, anyone) or brain lesion was all that was needed to trigger this mayhem.
KAT/COYS

You can't play a tune on an absolute

When the ball sleeps it dreams it is a Frisbee

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 13 Oct 2017, 12:19

Diamond Dog wrote:The article I referred to has facts around the timeline & shooting.

Rayge wrote:[Disputed facts, to be fair. T

Yes. But at least based on police reports and not a Youtube clip from a mobile phone and/or 'eyewitness' accounts from people who can't be corroborated as even being in the state of Nevada, let alone outside the Mandalay Bay Hotel.

So, yes - disputed.

But I know whose version I think is probably closer to the facts.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 17 Oct 2017, 03:03

While day after day citizen journalists, independent investigators, curious individuals, government and media skeptics and Alex Jones are filling up YouTube and blogs with more and more questions and anomalies re the Las Vegas shooting official story, supposedly the worst mass shooting in US history, I went to Yahoo! News, my homepage, and I had to scroll down, way, way down to find some news about it. It was a Fox News bit about how the Mandalay security guard who had disappeared from a TV studio just prior his interview has disappeared again, this time from a clinic. He's gone. But that's not fishy, is it? Two hundred rounds shot at him and he gets one in the leg. And then how many wounded? 500? How many interviews have you seen with a victim? Aren't they all heroes whose stories deserve to be heard? And look at the sheriff in interviews where he changes the timeline, thus the facts, and then look at his FBI handler behind his left shoulder, his eyes locked on the obviously shaken man, like he is daring the sheriff to go off script. This dearth of information (coverup) is what is fueling the frenzy of speculation and citizen journalism. The LV shooting official story is bullshit - probably.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 17 Oct 2017, 18:00

Jimbo wrote:The LV shooting official story is bullshit - probably.

*looks up definition of "BOLD"*

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 17 Oct 2017, 18:30

the Mandalay security guard who had disappeared from a TV studio just prior his interview has disappeared again, this time from a clinic. He's gone. But that's not fishy, is it?

I think if I was about to be subjected to questioning on this episode from the likes of you, I would disppear too.

Let's face it Jimbo, lots of people on your side are ready to call him a liar to his face, harass his family and put forth an alternate scernario with 100% certainty, just to see what kind of noise he makes. Not because you know anything different, not a single fucking thing, but because this is your entertainment.

I like him even more now. I hope he manages to find as much as peace and quiet as he wants, for as long as he wants.
Jimbo wrote:The Natural Times said no matter, essentially we are all doomed.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 18 Oct 2017, 01:37

This conspiracy theory looks a LOT more fun!
http://www.newsweek.com/where-real-melania-trump-687330
"Wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns.”

The Modernist

Postby The Modernist » 18 Oct 2017, 01:50

bobzilla77 wrote:
the Mandalay security guard who had disappeared from a TV studio just prior his interview has disappeared again, this time from a clinic. He's gone. But that's not fishy, is it?

I think if I was about to be subjected to questioning on this episode from the likes of you, I would disppear too.

Let's face it Jimbo, lots of people on your side are ready to call him a liar to his face, harass his family and put forth an alternate scernario with 100% certainty, just to see what kind of noise he makes. Not because you know anything different, not a single fucking thing, but because this is your entertainment.

I like him even more now. I hope he manages to find as much as peace and quiet as he wants, for as long as he wants.

Well said.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 18 Oct 2017, 04:34

Rayge wrote: We're talking minutes, and people under severe stress, while both the police and the hotel have arses to cover.

Great point, Ray! I think, however, you mean it like ass covering is a minor thing, that it goes on all the time along with cock ups, surveillance camera break downs and losing files. But this sloppy business as usual with our authorities is a conspiracy theorist's red meat. If the cops, the hotel, the reporters who don't say what you said, that someone is covering up something, even if it is only their incompetence, then we will never get to the truth - officially that is.

Maybe so, nonetheless this disappearance has all the hallmarks of a cover up.

Jimbo update!
The mystery is over: Las Vegas security guard Jesus Campos has been found.

On the set of “Ellen.”
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-jes ... story.html

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 20 Oct 2017, 10:13

(Thought it might be better to move this here from the Trump thread.)

And while I am on the subject of bashing Hillary and Obama check out this video where forensic accounting nerd Charles Ortell lays out how the Clinton Foundation, as well as the Clinton and Obama Presidential libraries are frauds. They're supposed to be charities which have very special tax rules and they simply are not following these rules. Individuals are getting rich while real charities languish for their being muddied by fake charities like the Clinton Foundation. Ortell is talking about fraud in the trillions of dollars! He points out that at least Trump paid back and made restitution for his Trump University scam.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 21 Oct 2017, 07:24

Trump likely to block release of classified JFK files: report

Source: The Hill

BY JULIA MANCHESTER - 10/20/17 09:23 PM EDT

President Trump is expected to block the release of information from thousands of classified documents regarding the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy in 1963, according to a Politico Magazine article on Friday.

More than 3,000 assassination-related documents are set to be released by the National Archives next week in accordance with the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, which states that the federal government must release them by Oct. 26, 2017.

However, Trump administration officials told the publication that there was a concern over releasing classified documents that were created in the 1990s, saying it could provide important information on recent intelligence and law enforcement operations.

The officials did not comment on what details regarding Kennedy's death would be kept secret under Trump's order to block the release.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... les-report

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 21 Oct 2017, 11:46

Google "Las Vegas bullet holes."

Then Google "Syria bullet holes."

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 21 Oct 2017, 19:37

Point being?
sloopjohnc wrote:I know I picked the Diamondbacks, but they were the wildcard. Next teams will be a little tougher.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 21 Oct 2017, 20:48

God help me, I actually did it. Please, if your point is going to be that a closed space shot up from inside shows more bullet holes than an open one a 1/4 mile away, particularly one where there are more actual human targets please don't bother as we're all already aware of that.
sloopjohnc wrote:I know I picked the Diamondbacks, but they were the wildcard. Next teams will be a little tougher.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!