Minnie & Baron

As it says on the tin. Contains the In Memoriam, birthday greetings and splicing announcements of this community.
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Re: Minnie & Baron

Postby Minnie the Minx » 04 Jul 2012, 14:22

quix wrote:
Minnie the Minx wrote:I'm folding up washing, making vegetable stock, planning how many butter beans to put in the dinner and rearranging shampoo bottles, in case anyone thought our marriage was going to be remotely rock and roll.

and just think... if you ever have a baby you can still do all that on no sleep and covered in shit. :D

Aye! :lol:

Though Baron is pretty well toilet trained, you know.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Mr. Zebra
glovepuppet

Postby Mr. Zebra » 07 Jul 2012, 03:36

Minnie the Minx wrote:
quix wrote:
Minnie the Minx wrote:I'm folding up washing, making vegetable stock, planning how many butter beans to put in the dinner and rearranging shampoo bottles, in case anyone thought our marriage was going to be remotely rock and roll.

and just think... if you ever have a baby you can still do all that on no sleep and covered in shit. :D

Aye! :lol:

Though Baron is pretty well toilet trained, you know.

I'll bet he even wipes, the bourgeois dickhead.
Sea Of Tunes wrote:use of words betrays lack of argumentation.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 26 Jul 2013, 02:11

Tapiocahead wrote:Very hearty congratulations! A cracking pair... and you also make a wonderful couple.

It's taken three years for me to get that joke.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?