Page 7 of 7

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 26 Nov 2008, 15:25
by Nikki Gradual
The Slider wrote:I'm not sure how long I can go without taking in another who desperately needs a home.
I feel it is my duty to the cosmos.


Well Man City took Tueart so I guess that leaves you Terry Garbett.

Apologies for the insensitive nature of the above on this thread, put it down to lack of sleep and the fact that I am an insensitive bastard.

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 26 Nov 2008, 16:04
by The Slider
Not at all.
It is what he would have wanted.

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 04 May 2009, 12:51
by The Slider
Happy 11th Birthday, little guy.

Image

6 months gone - but never forgotten.

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 04 May 2009, 18:28
by toomanyhatz
Happy birthday up there in doggie heaven.

I'm proud to share my birthday with such a noble beast.

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 05 May 2009, 21:45
by toomanypillowz
toomanyhatz wrote:Happy birthday up there in doggie heaven.

I'm proud to share my birthday with such a noble beast.


:cry:

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 15 Nov 2009, 11:34
by The Slider
It is a year today since he went.

At least I am able to share my home with another little one who needed it now.
But I shall never ever feel quite the same way about another dog as I do about this little guy who brought me so much joy.

Always thinking of him.
:(

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 15 Nov 2009, 22:41
by Jeemo
I'll bet that Bosco and Yarra are giving it pelters upstairs

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 16 Nov 2009, 07:52
by The Slider
I should truly love to think so, Jim.

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 00:14
by The Slider
The Slider wrote:It is a year today since he went.

At least I am able to share my home with another little one who needed it now.
But I shall never ever feel quite the same way about another dog as I do about this little guy who brought me so much joy.

Always thinking of him.
:(



And another year.
In that enchanted place on the top of the Forest the little boy and his Bear are still playing.

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 16:09
by Prez!
Been reading your posts on Facebook & my thoughts are with you.
The memories never leave.

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 15 Nov 2010, 23:05
by The Slider
Thank you Matthew
No, they don't.

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 16 Nov 2010, 17:42
by Teabag
He really was great company. Better than a lot of the humans I knew in London.

You gave him many good years, John, and he gave you many good memories in return. That made it the best of relationships.

It was a pleasure and a privilege to spend pub and crashpad time with him, courtesy of your generosity.

Bosco was a cuddley/strokey wee bugger. Much loved/greatly missed.

And the most cat-like dog I have ever known.

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 20 Nov 2010, 00:31
by The Slider
Bless his little heart

He's still on top of my bookcase in the hallway, in his little casket.
I may scatter him one of these days.

Re: Hello, I must be going

Posted: 25 Nov 2010, 13:35
by Teabag
The Slider wrote:Bless his little heart

He's still on top of my bookcase in the hallway, in his little casket.
I may scatter him one of these days.


Wait until you find somewhere you know you will be rooted to for the rest of your days.