As it says on the tin. Contains the In Memoriam, birthday greetings and splicing announcements of this community.
- Goat Boy
- Bogarting the joint
- Posts: 32922
- Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
- Location: In the perfumed garden
All the best and take care of yourself. Sending positive thoughts your way.
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.
Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal
- Billybob Dylan
- Posts: 31807
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:51
- Location: in front of the telly
- World's Foremost Authority
- Posts: 21002
- Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 01:05
- Location: Next to the park; across the street from the college; and the freeway at my back
Things that a fella can't forget...
Mike Boom wrote:It is brilliant of course, probably the best of the complete Thick as a Brick boots.
- Barred from the Eisteddfod
- Posts: 9559
- Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 11:58
- Location: Just passing through
- king feeb
- He's the consultant of swing
- Posts: 26243
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 00:42
- Location: Soon Over Babaluma
I'm sorry to hear it James. Truly sad news. I've been there and it isn't easy. My condolences to you and your folks.
You'd pay big bucks to know what you really think.
- Otago Mago
- Posts: 15081
- Joined: 19 Jul 2003, 04:02
- Location: Gazing at the harbour.
James R wrote:If you have a glass in front of you, please raise it in his memory as I have done tonight.
James, I'll happily shout you a few beers when I'm in Sydney in a few weeks. In the mean time, you have my complete sympathy. My condolences to you and your relatives.
"U2 routinely spent a year in the studio...I have a theory: if you put four monkeys in the studio for a year with Lanois and Eno and Lillywhite, they would make a pretty good record, too."
- Resident Hotty
- Posts: 17501
- Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 23:03
- Location: Paradise
Me too.Muskrat wrote:Glass raised.
James he looked like a nice fun guy, I hope your good memories of him can comfort you right now and you have all of our support and love too. Last month was touch and go for my dad too so I understand a fraction of what you are going through right now. stay strong and know that we´re here for you.
- Mr Maps
- a drunk in a midnight choir
- Posts: 14118
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:07
- Location: The City of Trees in Canada's Ocean Playground
Very sorry to hear, James. My sympathies to you and your family.
nathan wrote:I realize there is a time and a place for unsexy music, but I personally have no time for it.
Django wrote: It's video clips of earnest post-rock I want, and I have little time for anything else.
19th biggest tosser on BCB
- Jeff K
- The Original K
- Posts: 32693
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:08
- Location: Pennsylvania USA
There's not much more that can be said other than sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your friends and family will be there for you over the next several days as you will be for them.
the science eel experiment wrote:Jesus Christ can't save BCB, i believe i can.
- The John Coan it's FUN to hug
- Posts: 11787
- Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 04:10
- Location: bat's mouth
James R wrote:
If you have a glass in front of you, please raise it in his memory as I have done tonight.
This is a great photo.
"You're a rude and ignorant individual and I hope you get no sleep tonight." - Sir John Coan
- Dennis Testicle
- Fucking Crackers
- Posts: 14990
- Joined: 31 Aug 2003, 01:28
- Location: South Penriff
mentalist (slight return) wrote:Condolences, will raise a glass to him tonight, take care
Likewise. Sorry to hear about your loss mate, look after yourself.
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?