Birthday list

As it says on the tin. Contains the In Memoriam, birthday greetings and splicing announcements of this community.
User avatar
Doctor Jimmy
Continental Fuckwit
Posts: 5292
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 14:16
Location: Ghent

Birthday list

Postby Doctor Jimmy » 10 Sep 2003, 12:24

Since nearly everyone here suddenly seems to be losing their minds over birthyears and birthdays, I thought it might be a nice idea to get a list of everyone's birthday. That way we could start birthday threads for eachother, and it would save me the embarrassment of posting something like 'Erm, hello, it's my birthday. Could anyone congratulate me? Please?'
So get on with it, what's your birthday then?

User avatar
Heilan Coo
The Communist Charles Hawtrey
Posts: 5862
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 15:28

Postby Heilan Coo » 10 Sep 2003, 12:25

Heilan Coo was brought into this world on the 27th January 79.

Fuzzylogic235's is on the 6th of April.
savoirfaire wrote:They are extremely cuddly, to the point where I think I was literally molested by a few of them. I completely understand how the farmer-goat relationships must happen.

User avatar
JQW
Posts: 29037
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 13:27
Location: The Crazy Loquat, Szegerely

Postby JQW » 10 Sep 2003, 12:32

The next version of the board software will have the option to display birthdays on the front page.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell

User avatar
The Dríver
Hippy Replacement
Posts: 12644
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 08:13

Postby The Dríver » 10 Sep 2003, 12:32

March 18th.

The dame day as snooker legend Alex "Hurricane" Higgins.

Which could explain a lot.
He's a simpleton. 200 years ago they wouldn't have let him milk a cow.

sensi

Postby sensi » 10 Sep 2003, 12:34

August 24th, born in the year of our World Cup victory 1966.

User avatar
bhoywonder
The Magnificent
Posts: 27391
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:06
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Postby bhoywonder » 10 Sep 2003, 12:35

Sensemeliawopnibop wrote:born in the year of our World Cup victory 1966.


yawn. That's even longer ago than our European Cup win!


16th February, 1973. Chippenham, Wilts, UK. 9.5 lbs. A handsome baby, everybody said so. His mother's eyes and his father's chin. Bless.
Last edited by bhoywonder on 10 Sep 2003, 12:38, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Slim!
Incorrect
Posts: 6425
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 17:10
Location: New York, Gstaad, Toyko & Marble Arch

Postby Slim! » 10 Sep 2003, 12:37

4th May last time I looked
Scally Mcgrew wrote:

I think Slim has excellent taste in music.

User avatar
Clay Davis
Posts: 6791
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 15:53

Postby Clay Davis » 10 Sep 2003, 12:38

Heilan Coo wrote:Heilan Coo was brought into this world on the 27th January 79.

Fuzzylogic235's is on the 6th of April.


That would make you older than me yet your down for 1998 (I was 18 in 1997) in the 12 songs thingy.... What are you up to?

26th August 1979.
Sheeeiiiit

User avatar
bhoywonder
The Magnificent
Posts: 27391
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:06
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Postby bhoywonder » 10 Sep 2003, 12:38

Ray Bones wrote:
Heilan Coo wrote:Heilan Coo was brought into this world on the 27th January 79.

Fuzzylogic235's is on the 6th of April.


That would make you older than me yet your down for 1998 (I was 18 in 1997) in the 12 songs thingy.... What are you up to?

26th August 1979.


You're, not your.

User avatar
Clay Davis
Posts: 6791
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 15:53

Postby Clay Davis » 10 Sep 2003, 12:44

bhoywonder wrote:
Ray Bones wrote:
Heilan Coo wrote:Heilan Coo was brought into this world on the 27th January 79.

Fuzzylogic235's is on the 6th of April.


That would make you older than me yet your down for 1998 (I was 18 in 1997) in the 12 songs thingy.... What are you up to?

26th August 1979.


You're, not your.


Sorry.
Sheeeiiiit

User avatar
Heilan Coo
The Communist Charles Hawtrey
Posts: 5862
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 15:28

Postby Heilan Coo » 10 Sep 2003, 12:47

Ray Bones wrote:
Heilan Coo wrote:Heilan Coo was brought into this world on the 27th January 79.

Fuzzylogic235's is on the 6th of April.


That would make you older than me yet your down for 1998 (I was 18 in 1997) in the 12 songs thingy.... What are you up to?

26th August 1979.


I appear to have miscalculated somewhat....

*goes to add his name beside Bones' and SBA's on the 12 songs thread*
savoirfaire wrote:They are extremely cuddly, to the point where I think I was literally molested by a few of them. I completely understand how the farmer-goat relationships must happen.

User avatar
Marquis de Scarborough
Not Nobility
Posts: 5366
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:48
Location: The Temple of The Sacred Cunt

Postby Marquis de Scarborough » 10 Sep 2003, 13:01

Mine is 24th January. I was born in 1974 so hit the big 3oh next year.
GoatBoy wrote: Honestly, if Angelina Jolie had a Wolverhampton accent I think I’d have to restrict her to just a blow job.


Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough...

User avatar
Grollope
Barred from the Eisteddfod
Posts: 9559
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 11:58
Location: Just passing through
Contact:

Postby Grollope » 10 Sep 2003, 13:05

Mine's on January 16th - worst time of year - everyone's jaded after Chrimbo/New Year, and since they were probably paid early before Chrimbo they are brassic!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-C2Ar4gpi8


Jimbo wrote: my gay friend told me all one has to do is take half. Sounds sensible. Try it.


Copehead wrote: they are choosing to monitor butt hose

Mr Jim
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 Sep 2003, 13:10

Re: Birthday list

Postby Mr Jim » 10 Sep 2003, 13:12

Doctor Jimmy wrote:So get on with it, what's your birthday then?


None of your fucking business.
When Doctor Jimmy's pilled you don't notice me, I only come out when he drinks his gin

Drama Queenie

Postby Drama Queenie » 10 Sep 2003, 13:23

11/11/1967 - Rememberance day. I don't suppose anyone would believe me if I said that my surname was Cox and my (off her head) Mother wanted to call me Poppy.

User avatar
Owen
definitely not Travolta
Posts: 14658
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 22:52
Contact:

Postby Owen » 10 Sep 2003, 13:28

October the 12th 1973 In Bradford on Avon which I suppose makes me the welsh equivalent of our west country and surrey scots but I came back across the border when I was about 6 months old I think.

I'm not even totally sure where Bradford on avon is

User avatar
Grollope
Barred from the Eisteddfod
Posts: 9559
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 11:58
Location: Just passing through
Contact:

Postby Grollope » 10 Sep 2003, 13:28

Drama Queen wrote:11/11/1967 - Rememberance day. I don't suppose anyone would believe me if I said that my surname was Cox and my (off her head) Mother wanted to call me Poppy.


S'funny that - the Rememberance day bit - I don't think we've had a minute's silence since you joined the board!

:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-C2Ar4gpi8


Jimbo wrote: my gay friend told me all one has to do is take half. Sounds sensible. Try it.


Copehead wrote: they are choosing to monitor butt hose

User avatar
Balboa
Posts: 17579
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 13:31

Postby Balboa » 10 Sep 2003, 13:31

7th March 1975

Drama Queenie

Postby Drama Queenie » 10 Sep 2003, 13:33

Grollope wrote:
Drama Queen wrote:11/11/1967 - Rememberance day. I don't suppose anyone would believe me if I said that my surname was Cox and my (off her head) Mother wanted to call me Poppy.


S'funny that - the Rememberance day bit - I don't think we've had a minute's silence since you joined the board!

:D


Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

User avatar
bhoywonder
The Magnificent
Posts: 27391
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:06
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Postby bhoywonder » 10 Sep 2003, 13:33

Owen wrote:October the 12th 1973 In Bradford on Avon which I suppose makes me the welsh equivalent of our west country and surrey scots but I came back across the border when I was about 6 months old I think.

I'm not even totally sure where Bradford on avon is


between bristol and bath.