Mix Club - Dec 2014 - Progress

Exchange mix CDs with each other.
Oscar
Northern Taoist

Re: Mix Club - Next sign up - Nov?? 2014

Postby Oscar » 25 Nov 2014, 18:54

TG wrote:But truly, the issue of hiding the tracks is not that big a deal... And is no less a headache than trundling off to the Post Office and spending $8.00 or $12.00 or whatever it was on postage to somewhere around the world. And filling out the Customs form that no two postal employees can agree on the completion of. And standing in line at the Post Office.

I'd like to get back to a monthly mix.

It makes good sense to send comps electronically in terms of economy and efficiency, I'm not doubting that. Especially if it takes a little pressure off Paul (Fish) who deserves a special BCB medal for his role. I think this is more about my own issues about following technical instructions. I open up the instruction thread for electronic transfer and I have a panic attack. I'm still building the courage to have another attempt.

A monthly mix club was never an issue for me either. I was (almost) always quick to send, quick to review and quick to reveal 8-) . But if a monthly mix never works... as a whole... for the project then why push for it? Has a monthly mix ever worked?

Oscar
Northern Taoist

Re: Mix Club - Next sign up - Nov?? 2014

Postby Oscar » 25 Nov 2014, 19:02

bhoywonder wrote:People also have different priorities, and lives that get in the way of such disposable pleasures.

Which is why I pulled out way back when.

bhoywonder wrote:(I wish you could find that review. I'm half-hoping and half-dreading that it was me... but I'd like to read it whoever it was)

I've looked everywhere for it... can't find it :( . But it must have been someone like you, because it was really easy to fake the review. Not that you're predictable and one-dimensional or anything that :twisted:

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Re: Mix Club - Dec 2014 - Progress

Postby Minnie the Minx » 12 Dec 2014, 02:43

Sent!
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

bhoywonder
The Magnificent

Postby bhoywonder » 12 Dec 2014, 14:23

Oh aye, sent, yeah.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 13 Jan 2015, 00:27

Have I got one? I haven't got one. Can I have one? ta.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Return to “Mix Club”