The Sixth Commandment BBC 1

..and why not?
User avatar
robertff
Posts: 12711
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

The Sixth Commandment BBC 1

Postby robertff » 21 Jul 2023, 15:40

Didn't think I was going to like this but from the first programme I was hooked, saw the lot one after the other on i player. Some excellent acting all round and very convincing.


.

User avatar
ChrisB
Can I Get To Widnes?
Posts: 13028
Joined: 03 Sep 2003, 20:07
Location: facing the computer
Contact:

Re: The Sixth Commandment BBC 1

Postby ChrisB » 21 Jul 2023, 18:40

robertff wrote:Didn't think I was going to like this but from the first programme I was hooked, saw the lot one after the other on i player. Some excellent acting all round and very convincing.


.


It was absolutely, to quote the Guardian, "immaculate" .....and, my God, how skin crawlingly creepy

User avatar
ChrisB
Can I Get To Widnes?
Posts: 13028
Joined: 03 Sep 2003, 20:07
Location: facing the computer
Contact:

Re: The Sixth Commandment BBC 1

Postby ChrisB » 21 Jul 2023, 18:42

And why does nobody mention this? It's on BBC3, for Christ sake :? :?

Image

Watching season 6 ( the last I think), and it is gob smackingly BRILLIANT. All available on BBC i player

User avatar
robertff
Posts: 12711
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

Re: The Sixth Commandment BBC 1

Postby robertff » 21 Jul 2023, 20:09

ChrisB wrote:And why does nobody mention this? It's on BBC3, for Christ sake :? :?

Image

Watching season 6 ( the last I think), and it is gob smackingly BRILLIANT. All available on BBC i player




I haven’t come across it, will give it a go.



.

User avatar
The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!
Posts: 13851
Joined: 13 Apr 2014, 20:42

Re: The Sixth Commandment BBC 1

Postby The Modernist » 24 Jul 2023, 01:51

The guy who was with him was very lucky to get away with no conviction at all. I can't believe he had no knowledge at all of what was happening.

User avatar
robertff
Posts: 12711
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

Re: The Sixth Commandment BBC 1

Postby robertff » 24 Jul 2023, 13:51

The Modernist wrote:The guy who was with him was very lucky to get away with no conviction at all. I can't believe he had no knowledge at all of what was happening.




Have to agree, how could he not?


.


Return to “Screenadelica”