They call me....Terence Hill

..and why not?
Positive Passion

They call me....Terence Hill

Postby Positive Passion » 26 Feb 2020, 20:41

When I was about 10 I remember going to see a film called "Watch out, we're mad". I remember virtually nothing about it, except that I thought it was hilariously funny. Has anyone else seen it? Was it funny?

Some time afterwards I saw "They call me Trinity" on TV, and I remember that being funny too.

I gather Terence Hill and Bud Spencer made quite a few films together - anyone else remember them?

Flower

Re: They call me....Terence Hill

Postby Flower » 27 Feb 2020, 00:37

I don't remember them but I'll catch "Watch out, we're mad" at some point soon.

If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 27 Feb 2020, 03:34

Some months back I re-watched They Call Me Trinity and Trinity Is Still My Name with my father and older brother, who hadn't seen them before. We all had a fine time. Cheap, silly stuff, but still very funny. (We also watched My Name Is Nobody, which doesn't have Bud Spencer but does have Henry Fonda. A bit less cheap and more serious than the Trinity movies.)

I haven't seen any others, but that balloon fight was pretty fun.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 27 Feb 2020, 08:26

They were on TV loads of times in the Netherlands and Germany- the guy who dubbed Bud Spencer in German had a fantastic voice!
As a kid seen a film marathon of the Four Fists-movies. We tried to emulate the sound made when they hit the bad guys, including hitting big slabs of beef which kind of came close.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.