People Just Do Nothing

..and why not?
Polishgirl

People Just Do Nothing

Postby Polishgirl » 04 Dec 2018, 22:05

Anyone else a fan? I grinding well love it.
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

NowhereMan

Re: People Just Do Nothing

Postby NowhereMan » 06 Dec 2018, 11:18

Big fan of this, funny and grim in equal measure, Chabuddy G has got to be one of the funniest characters i've seen on TV in a long time. A diamond in the rough, considering how rare it is to find fresh new comedy (that's not panel or standup related) on the BBC these days.

Polishgirl

Postby Polishgirl » 06 Dec 2018, 22:13

Hurrah! At least someone else is keen! :) Agreed, plus Hugo Chegwin is just wonderful!
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Postby yomptepi » 07 Dec 2018, 20:47

It's great. I saw the first three seasons. I suspect I will binge watch these one rainy day. ( plenty of them at the moment...)
You don't like me...do you?

Polishgirl

Postby Polishgirl » 07 Dec 2018, 21:02

yomptepi wrote:It's great. I saw the first three seasons. I suspect I will binge watch these one rainy day. ( plenty of them at the moment...)

Currently partway through series 5; series 4 is on iPlayer. :D

Return to “Screenadelica”