your top 30 TV programmes

..and why not?
trans-chigley express

Re: your top 30 TV programmes

Postby trans-chigley express » 18 Apr 2018, 15:30

fange wrote:
trans-chigley express wrote:
fange wrote:Honestly, some of the biggest laughs i've had watching TV shows since my kids were born have been while watching Spongebob! And now that they're in their teens, we quote Spongebob lines to each other when something in real life reminds us of the show. It holds a really special place for me.

I loved watching it with my son when he was younger. Some other shows too like Adventure Time. I may well have included in my list if I'd remembered it.

Yeah, 'Adventure Time' was fun, 'Regular Show' too.

Yes The Regular Show is good too. I thought of that earlier but couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the show.

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 18 Apr 2018, 16:08

So, did Hart to Hart win this thing or not?
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Geezee

Postby Geezee » 23 Apr 2018, 16:22

Geezee wrote:Most of mine have already been mentioned. The only ones I don't think I've seen on here yet are Beck and Solsidan (Swedish series), Miss Marple (Joan Hickson series), Poirot (conservative delight), Unsolved Mysteries (I'd record every episode), Sunset Beach (my favourite trash series) and Ray Cokes Most Wanted (I'd maybe put Toby Amies' Alternative Nation in there as well).

The others for me are the usual suspects

Oh and In Treatment. That was an excellent show, one of my favourites. Really careful, interesting cast selection and focus on character development.
Smilies are ON
Flash is OFF
Url is ON

trans-chigley express

Postby trans-chigley express » 24 Apr 2018, 05:25

I've only just started watching Game of Thrones (just reaching the end of season 1) and I'm hooked. It definitely would have made my list if I'd watched it sooner.

fange
100% fangetastic

Postby fange » 24 Apr 2018, 10:19

It is pretty special.
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.

By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

Return to “Screenadelica”