BCB's Top TV shows poll - FINAL CALL FOR LISTS!

..and why not?
Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Re: BCB's Top TV shows poll - FINAL CALL FOR LISTS!

Postby Penk! » 19 Mar 2018, 20:11

OK, I've sent out a couple of PMs to see if other people want to send lists but at this stage I'm going to say that I will start putting the results up tomorrow some time. If you don't see a results thread then please send me your list. If you do then, well, too late.
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 20 Mar 2018, 09:05

Hope I wasn't too late - forgot to finish before I left for vacation. Just made new list and sent you.

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 20 Mar 2018, 11:08

OK as it stands I am ready to post the results but am waiting for Hightea to replace three shows and Ranking Ted to send me his final four choices. If they don't come in before I get back from lunch in about two hours, I'll simply go with their slightly reduced lists!
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Re: BCB's Top 50/100 TV shows

Postby naughty boy » 16 May 2018, 15:13

PENK wrote:
Super-Jank wrote:I want to see Black Mirror too, but worry it's another of these gimmicky sci-fi things.

It's very varied. You should try it but not give up after one episode - they all have different tones and themes. Some of them are very cutting or effecting, some a bit too blunt, and I found the ones I saw from the latest episode went too far in their cynicism and mean-spiritedness. But there are moments of power and brilliance to be found.

Just saw the first one. It was dreadful.
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Return to “Screenadelica”