He seemed old then. Good comic character, well-portrayed
..and why not?
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 984
- Joined: 29 Apr 2016, 17:59
- Posts: 10410
- Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
- Location: Lincoln Head City
I never really watched that show but I really liked the actor. I loved him on the short lived “Ellery Queen” TV series. He had a recurring role as supercilious radio sleuth Simon Brimmer. It was a splendid character.
"Wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns.”
- Posts: 60698
- Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
- Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Reading his Wikipedia entry, he has a similar family background as Baron's family coming to Texas.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.