..and why not?
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Dr Markus
- Posts: 17670
- Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16
"Fuck em in the ear". Fucking loved that guy in goodfellas. R.I.P
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model
- hounds people off the board
- Posts: 19747
- Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
- Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store
That's two from Goodfellas and The Sopranos gone in a couple of weeks. Both absolutely perfect in their roles.
C wrote:I said nothing for years but enough is enough.
Lord Rother wrote:Big Big Train’s Gregory Spawton sums it up pretty well
- Goat Boy
- Bogarting the joint
- Posts: 32922
- Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
- Location: In the perfumed garden
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.
Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal