Tin Star

..and why not?
Dr Markus

Tin Star

Postby Dr Markus » 05 Sep 2017, 23:25

Anyone else interested in Tim roth's new gig?

I like tim roth, he's mostly nearly always watchable. The fish out of water means he doesn't have to put on an accent. A cockney kicking the shit out of people in an US is always better with the accent.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Dr Markus

Re: Tin Star

Postby Dr Markus » 14 Sep 2017, 15:10

No takers for this? I watched the whole lot at once and it was enjoyable without being anything too new or dramatic. Roth is very watchable and the fish out of water element was pushed too much. There was some weird things in though. Like when Gagnon came to the house to kill the family, after they killed him, why did they bury the body? Why not report to the police, he had nothing on them?

Still, it was watchable with be memorable.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

ChrisB
Can I Get To Widnes?

Re: Tin Star

Postby ChrisB » 14 Sep 2017, 16:03

Watched first two. Episode one was fine, and Roth is excellent. However, when the 3 Stooges hit men arrived .......Christ, the acting was appalling, especially by the blonde guy and we gave up. Thought it might be like the Fargo hitmen ....black humour, but it was just plain awful.

Return to “Screenadelica”