Die Hard - Christmas Movie?

..and why not?

COURSE IT FUCKING IS!!!!!!!
75%
It's not, just give me the eggnog, time for beddie byes.
25%
Die hard is based on the true story of footy taking down 7 terrorists trying to take over his place of work.
No votes

Total votes: 4

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 21 Dec 2016, 14:29

Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Darkness_Fish

Re: Die Hard - Christmas Movie?

Postby Darkness_Fish » 21 Dec 2016, 14:46

It's on a knife-edge.

Die Hard 2 is the more Christmassy, because it's an even worse film and it has snow. Much more fun.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 21 Dec 2016, 14:55

Darkness_Fish wrote:It's on a knife-edge.

Die Hard 2 is the more Christmassy, because it's an even worse film and it has snow. Much more fun.

...even....worse?

*DEEP BREATHS*

You are entitled to your opinion.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 21 Dec 2016, 15:42

Sorry, I guess I didn't expect you to be such a big fan of the sequel ;-)
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 21 Dec 2016, 15:53

I actually think the second one isn't as bad as folk make out.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 21 Dec 2016, 17:02

For some reason, this has been up for debate this year.

It's not - it just happens at Xmas. Most Xmas movies have Xmas themes baked into the plot or character development. Die Hard doesn't except for some scenes and mentions. It could occur on Arbor Day with some minor dialogue changes.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Return to “Screenadelica”