Four Rooms

..and why not?
Dr Markus

Four Rooms

Postby Dr Markus » 11 Oct 2016, 14:34

Anyone else watch this? I don't know why but I find it interesting. Some of the dealers are good craic which makes it interesting. Some of the prices public come in with, you just know without any experience they're way over the top.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Re: Four Rooms

Postby ... » 11 Oct 2016, 16:55

Dr Markus wrote:Anyone else watch this? I don't know why but I find it interesting. Some of the dealers are good craic which makes it interesting. Some of the prices public come in with, you just know without any experience they're way over the top.

Come on, Markus, you just like to ogle that blonde woman who always seems to be wearing a tight leather dress...

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 11 Oct 2016, 16:56

fueryIre wrote:
Dr Markus wrote:Anyone else watch this? I don't know why but I find it interesting. Some of the dealers are good craic which makes it interesting. Some of the prices public come in with, you just know without any experience they're way over the top.

Come on, Markus, you just like to ogle that blonde woman who always seems to be wearing a tight leather dress...

Really really not! I just like the craic with some of the dealers. Proud and Raj seems to be good craic.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 11 Oct 2016, 17:55

fueryIre wrote:

You mean the one that looks like the tiger guitarist in animal cwackers ?
If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 11 Oct 2016, 18:10

I don't even know how you're gonna answer that Furey.

Postby ... » 11 Oct 2016, 18:41

Dr Markus wrote:I don't even know how you're gonna answer that Furey.

Dunno. Only ever seen bits of the 4 Rooms thing when channel surfing and have no idea what the other show is.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 11 Oct 2016, 18:48

fueryIre wrote:
Dr Markus wrote:I don't even know how you're gonna answer that Furey.

Dunno. Only ever seen bits of the 4 Rooms thing when channel surfing and have no idea what the other show is.

Check it out for a larf.

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 11 Oct 2016, 18:50

If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

Postby ... » 12 Oct 2016, 07:56

jimboo ™ wrote:Image

See what you mean! As with the fur-covered guitarist from animal qwackers, it's a bit hard to tell where the 4-Rooms woman's face ends and her leather dress starts.

pcqgod

Postby pcqgod » 13 Oct 2016, 23:45

We're not talking about that terrible mid-90's movie with Tim Roth and Madonna, are we?
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 14 Oct 2016, 00:02

pcqgod wrote:We're not talking about that terrible mid-90's movie with Tim Roth and Madonna, are we?

Hell no, that was terrible.

Return to “Screenadelica”