Jason Bourne

..and why not?
Polishgirl

Jason Bourne

Postby Polishgirl » 31 Jul 2016, 03:04

It's bloody fantastic!
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

Jumper K

Re: Jason Bourne

Postby Jumper K » 01 Aug 2016, 16:31

We saw it last night. As a brainless actioner it was great. The Las Vegas chase was a real rush, obviously preposterous but real edge of the seat. We were hypothesising where the next one is going.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 01 Aug 2016, 18:01

I love the stories but I hate Greengrass. Still going to see it, but won't eat a lot before hand in case I get sick with greengrass's shaky hand direction.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 01 Aug 2016, 19:55

...plus the films should be called David Webb from now on. It even sound cooler.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Return to “Screenadelica”