The Fall Series 3 - anyone watching this?

..and why not?
Pansy Puff

Re: The Fall Series 3 - anyone watching this?

Postby Pansy Puff » 21 Oct 2016, 19:50

Phil T wrote:
K wrote:God it's boring. I'm running out of patience.

I actually watched a few minutes of the first series and it bored me rigid.

I didn't mind the first series, watching him stay hidden from the police. I can't be arsed with series 3.
The Happy Mondays were disqualified from a special edition of the BBC’s Bargain Hunt after Bez broke the show’s rules by artificially inflating prices, handing victory to Pulp.

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 21 Oct 2016, 20:31

I watched the first two series, and really enjoyed them. Which for me, is quite unusual, I can't normally be doing with that amount of TV for one show. Only seen the first episode of series 3, and it was dull as dishwater. Seems to me that it's got nowhere interesting to go with these characters.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Pansy Puff

Postby Pansy Puff » 22 Oct 2016, 21:26

Just switched off episode 3 after 15 mins. Fuck this for a game of soldiers.
The Happy Mondays were disqualified from a special edition of the BBC’s Bargain Hunt after Bez broke the show’s rules by artificially inflating prices, handing victory to Pulp.

Pansy Puff

Postby Pansy Puff » 10 Dec 2016, 22:29

K wrote:Just switched off episode 3 after 15 mins. Fuck this for a game of soldiers.

:D
And a friend convinced me that the last episode was something special so we watched it tonight.
Ducking hell I want that hour back. In fact it felt like ten. Dreadful in almost every way.