hi there

Threads and discussion dedicated to major acts.
geoffcowgill
exceptionally nondescript

hi there

Postby geoffcowgill » 27 Aug 2006, 18:48

Sorry I've been away so long. I'll try to wrap this up fairly soon. After the six I've posted today, there are twenty left, I think. I've been very busy lately, and continue to be, but hopefully I'll have them all up by the end of September. Keep checking every few days, and I'll work at revealing the rest.

Bungo the Mungo

Postby Bungo the Mungo » 27 Aug 2006, 19:48

Good to have you back, G!

I don't want to be a pain in the arse, but I think these new additions would get more response if they were posted in Yakety Yak rather than here. Up to you. A moderator could move 'em, maybe.

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 27 Aug 2006, 21:26

Coan's right - these new threads have been here for a few hours and still only have two or three views each. They'd be better off in YY, then could be moved here when they were deemed to have died down.
Good to see them back, though.
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

My name is Spaulding
Pancake Expert

Postby My name is Spaulding » 28 Aug 2006, 09:05

Hanky Penky Nohow wrote:Coan's right - these new threads have been here for a few hours and still only have two or three views each. They'd be better off in YY, then could be moved here when they were deemed to have died down.
Good to see them back, though.

Yeah, they should be started in YY, like they always were.
Walk In My Shadow wrote:If Spaulding buys it, I'll buy it too.