Read/unread threads

General site news. Details of forthcoming outages and so on.
Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Read/unread threads

Postby Penk! » 06 Sep 2010, 22:20

I don't seem to be getting the white markers showing that I've read a thread since it was last posted on: all threads now appear as having new posts even when I was the last one to post on them. Is anyone else getting this problem/is it something we should already know about/have I just pressed a button accidentally?
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

JQW

Re: Read/unread threads

Postby JQW » 07 Sep 2010, 10:47

You could try deleting your cookies for this site from the front page.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell

JQW

Postby JQW » 07 Sep 2010, 11:25

I've reverted the settings back to the old method, so they should start to work properly again.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 12 Sep 2010, 21:47

Seems to be working again, for whatever reason. Cheers.
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

JQW

Postby JQW » 13 Sep 2010, 10:53

Yes, I sorted out the problem with them.

I've still got one performance bottleneck to sort out. At the moment I'm not entirely sure where it lies.

Return to “Site News”