Injunctions & Super Injunctions.

General site news. Details of forthcoming outages and so on.
User avatar
Quaco
F R double E
Posts: 45867
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:41

Re: Injunctions & Super Injunctions.

Postby Quaco » 07 May 2011, 01:19

:)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: Injunctions & Super Injunctions.

Postby fire and fueryIre » 09 May 2011, 01:39

neville harp wrote:
Quaco wrote:Can we have initials at least?


N F W


Suggest you buy and read between the lines of the Royal Wedding issue of Private Eye or check out Rod Liddle's column in the Sunday Times for the last two weeks. Both have found very clever ways of naming and shaming some of the individuals comcerned
Image

User avatar
Rated B
Posts: 5209
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 12:32
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell

Re: Injunctions & Super Injunctions.

Postby Rated B » 09 May 2011, 11:07

Tbh, if you're stupid enough to sleep with Jeremy Fucking Clarkson, you fucking deserve to be publicly humilated.
And if I come in on a donkey, let me go out on a gurney

User avatar
Django
Posts: 13367
Joined: 28 Sep 2004, 14:33
Contact:

Re: Injunctions & Super Injunctions.

Postby Django » 09 May 2011, 11:54

Rated B wrote:Tbh, if you're stupid enough to sleep with Jeremy Fucking Clarkson, you fucking deserve to be publicly humilated.


:oops:
Lid P wrote:Ozzy bit a cow in half and there was milk everywhere


Image

User avatar
Fireplug
Posts: 3600
Joined: 23 Jan 2009, 18:59

Re: Injunctions & Super Injunctions.

Postby Fireplug » 09 May 2011, 12:52

JC's has been falsely reported apparently. Full story, and retraction, here: http://super-injunction.blogspot.com/20 ... l?spref=tw

User avatar
Rated B
Posts: 5209
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 12:32
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell

Re: Injunctions & Super Injunctions.

Postby Rated B » 09 May 2011, 13:18

Isn't it the other person concerned in the latest JC reports who's been exonerated (by way of having been named, when no one else has, thus making her having an injunction unlikely)?

Tbh, the JC thing is rolling on and it's almost certain he did dally, just perhaps not with who has been suggested. There were pics of him with some unknown blonde on his arm not that far back on the covers of the tabloids...

Django wrote:
Rated B wrote:Tbh, if you're stupid enough to sleep with Jeremy Fucking Clarkson, you fucking deserve to be publicly humilated.


:oops:


Oh, Django. *sigh* :(
And if I come in on a donkey, let me go out on a gurney

User avatar
Polishgirl
Posts: 8552
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 22:06

Re: Injunctions & Super Injunctions.

Postby Polishgirl » 09 May 2011, 13:39

Apparently, superinjunctions are the new black. Along with bisexuality.
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

User avatar
Django
Posts: 13367
Joined: 28 Sep 2004, 14:33
Contact:

Re: Injunctions & Super Injunctions.

Postby Django » 09 May 2011, 14:38

polishgirl wrote:Apparently, superinjunctions are the new black. Along with bisexuality.


And being bi-polar.
Lid P wrote:Ozzy bit a cow in half and there was milk everywhere


Image

User avatar
Quaco
F R double E
Posts: 45867
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:41

Re: Injunctions & Super Injunctions.

Postby Quaco » 09 May 2011, 22:01

Fireplug wrote:JC's has been falsely reported apparently. Full story, and retraction, here: http://super-injunction.blogspot.com/20 ... l?spref=tw

Interesting, I've never heard of any of the celebrities in that link!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User avatar
Rated B
Posts: 5209
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 12:32
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell

Re: Injunctions & Super Injunctions.

Postby Rated B » 10 May 2011, 12:40

Quaco wrote:
Fireplug wrote:JC's has been falsely reported apparently. Full story, and retraction, here: http://super-injunction.blogspot.com/20 ... l?spref=tw

Interesting, I've never heard of any of the celebrities in that link!


In fairness, none of them were in the Beatles or the Who... ;)
And if I come in on a donkey, let me go out on a gurney