A BCB football sanctuary for the sanctimonious

Fitba' crazy, fitba' mad. But mostly mad. And angry
Perpendicular

A BCB football sanctuary for the sanctimonious

Postby Perpendicular » 18 Oct 2018, 20:41

post here without fear. your views on football will be carefully considered and responded to without ridicule.

Perpendicular

Re: A BCB football sanctuary for the sanctimonious

Postby Perpendicular » 18 Oct 2018, 20:51

reading are having a bad season, aren't they? still, clement will come good, he was assistant manger at bayern munich after all. if only he would switch to 4-3-3 and play 'progressive' football. i hear pardew is being lined-up as a replacement. personally, i think that would be a step backwards.

Perpendicular

Postby Perpendicular » 18 Oct 2018, 21:13

that bloody jose mourinho. am i the only poster who thinks he's a bit of a misery guts and deserves everything that's getting thrown at him by the media?

Perpendicular

Postby Perpendicular » 18 Oct 2018, 21:15

i wish people would lay off sterling. he played fantastic against Spain. Rashford too. they're England's future.

Perpendicular

Postby Perpendicular » 18 Oct 2018, 21:22

as i said on facebook, silva's stats are not good on paper but by christ, he will come good now that richarlison is firing on all cylinders. mark my words.

The Red Heifer
Fucking Crackers

Postby The Red Heifer » 18 Oct 2018, 21:49

Perpendicular wrote:reading are having a bad season, aren't they? still, clement will come good, he was assistant manger at bayern munich after all. if only he would switch to 4-3-3 and play 'progressive' football. i hear pardew is being lined-up as a replacement. personally, i think that would be a step backwards.

Clement is struggling, and he seems to have a remarkable knack of not being responsible, according to him anyway, for any of the teams miserable performances. I wouldn't mind seeing the back of him to try and salvage the season. Not with fucking Pardew though.
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?

Return to “Sporting Life”