If all "football" was like this, I'd watch it.

Fitba' crazy, fitba' mad. But mostly mad. And angry
sloopjohnc

If all "football" was like this, I'd watch it.

Postby sloopjohnc » 30 Oct 2017, 16:17

Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Re: If all "football" was like this, I'd watch it.

Postby Penk! » 30 Oct 2017, 19:23

Ah, Sunday football. Good stuff.

I remember playing for Upperthong U-13s. We had an away game and the rain started pounding down. It got so heavy and hard that it hurt our exposed legs and arms, and we could hardly see for shielding our faces. The scores were level so the referee informed us the next goal would be the winner and we could call it a day. The opposition went on the attack and got a shot away. It beat the keeper and was heading in... only for our left back to pull off a heroic sliding goalline clearance.

The rest of us turned as one and gave him hell.
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

sloopjohnc

Re: If all "football" was like this, I'd watch it.

Postby sloopjohnc » 31 Oct 2017, 05:13

PENK wrote:Ah, Sunday football. Good stuff.

I remember playing for Upperthong U-13s. We had an away game and the rain started pounding down. It got so heavy and hard that it hurt our exposed legs and arms, and we could hardly see for shielding our faces. The scores were level so the referee informed us the next goal would be the winner and we could call it a day. The opposition went on the attack and got a shot away. It beat the keeper and was heading in... only for our left back to pull off a heroic sliding goalline clearance.

The rest of us turned as one and gave him hell.

:lol:
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Return to “Sporting Life”