NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Fitba' crazy, fitba' mad. But mostly mad. And angry
User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16504
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby The Great Defector » 19 Dec 2017, 18:10

sloopjohnc wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:Seeing him, get dunked the fuck on, was better.


Okay, Bruce Bowen.


I hated that dirty prick.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 60692
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby sloopjohnc » 19 Dec 2017, 18:37

The Great Defector wrote:
sloopjohnc wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:Seeing him, get dunked the fuck on, was better.


Okay, Bruce Bowen.


I hated that dirty prick.


Okay, Metta World Peace.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16504
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby The Great Defector » 19 Dec 2017, 18:38

sloopjohnc wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:
sloopjohnc wrote:
Okay, Bruce Bowen.


I hated that dirty prick.


Okay, Metta World Peace.


I hated that dirty prick.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 60692
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby sloopjohnc » 19 Dec 2017, 18:47

The Great Defector wrote:
sloopjohnc wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:
I hated that dirty prick.


Okay, Metta World Peace.


I hated that dirty prick.


Okay, Nick Van Exel.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16504
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby The Great Defector » 19 Dec 2017, 18:47

sloopjohnc wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:
sloopjohnc wrote:
Okay, Metta World Peace.


I hated that dirty prick.


Okay, Nick Van Exel.



He cool. 8-)
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8486
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby WG Kaspar » 19 Dec 2017, 18:51

Why do you hate KD so much Markus?
He's not even Irish!
I run out of talent

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16504
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby The Great Defector » 19 Dec 2017, 18:59

I don't hate him at all, he's the best pure scorer in the NBA. I just think his sudden attitude adjustment is a bit sad and cringeworthy. He's trying to act tough and he's bad at it. More T's and ejections this season than probably his whole career. If he stepped to you, all 7 foot of him, you wouldn't exactly be shitting yourself. On a basketball front, I could watch him all day long.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 60692
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby sloopjohnc » 19 Dec 2017, 19:08

The Great Defector wrote:I don't hate him at all, he's the best pure scorer in the NBA. I just think his sudden attitude adjustment is a bit sad and cringeworthy. He's trying to act tough and he's bad at it. More T's and ejections this season than probably his whole career. If he stepped to you, all 7 foot of him, you wouldn't exactly be shitting yourself. On a basketball front, I could watch him all day long.


Bernard King was best pure scorer ever. Him or Gervin.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16504
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby The Great Defector » 19 Dec 2017, 19:09

sloopjohnc wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:I don't hate him at all, he's the best pure scorer in the NBA. I just think his sudden attitude adjustment is a bit sad and cringeworthy. He's trying to act tough and he's bad at it. More T's and ejections this season than probably his whole career. If he stepped to you, all 7 foot of him, you wouldn't exactly be shitting yourself. On a basketball front, I could watch him all day long.


Bernard King was best pure scorer ever. Him or Gervin.


I was talking about in the NBA today.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 60692
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby sloopjohnc » 19 Dec 2017, 21:24

The Great Defector wrote:
sloopjohnc wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:I don't hate him at all, he's the best pure scorer in the NBA. I just think his sudden attitude adjustment is a bit sad and cringeworthy. He's trying to act tough and he's bad at it. More T's and ejections this season than probably his whole career. If he stepped to you, all 7 foot of him, you wouldn't exactly be shitting yourself. On a basketball front, I could watch him all day long.


Bernard King was best pure scorer ever. Him or Gervin.


I was talking about in the NBA today.


Van Exel hasn't played in over a decade.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 60692
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby sloopjohnc » 27 Dec 2017, 02:43

Another great Warriors/Cavs Xmas game.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 60692
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby sloopjohnc » 28 Dec 2017, 16:26

Rondo has 25 assists last night and my biggest takeaway is he should bet 20 a night with AD and Cousins to pass to.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16504
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby The Great Defector » 28 Dec 2017, 17:12

Somewhere Scott skiles is rolling his eyes.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 60692
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby sloopjohnc » 31 Dec 2017, 14:16

Curry first game back - 26 minutes, 38 points, 10 treys. Here's one.

OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 60692
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby sloopjohnc » 31 Dec 2017, 14:21

Lebron's 33 today. Here is story before first NBA game:

https://www.si.com/nba/2015/06/26/si-va ... -nba-debut
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 60692
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby sloopjohnc » 31 Dec 2017, 16:59

The Great Defector wrote:Somewhere Scott skiles is rolling his eyes.


Image
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16504
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby The Great Defector » 31 Dec 2017, 20:09

ESPN to James is what fox is to Trump. Their search for stats to make him look good are getting ridiculous and a bit sad. Not to mention EVERYTHING he does is a highlight, everything. Him sitting down on the bench is exciting somehow.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 60692
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby sloopjohnc » 31 Dec 2017, 21:05

The Great Defector wrote:ESPN to James is what fox is to Trump. Their search for stats to make him look good are getting ridiculous and a bit sad. Not to mention EVERYTHING he does is a highlight, everything. Him sitting down on the bench is exciting somehow.


I'd agree to a point, but I'd guess ratings and clicks dictate all the coverage.

He's in the top five or six all-time and what he's doing at 33 is pretty incredible considering all the mileage.

I'd say it's Wilt, Russell, MJ, Magic and Bird, and LeBron. He's taken his teams to the finals seven straight years and maybe looks like an eighth. Pretty impressive.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 16504
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby The Great Defector » 31 Dec 2017, 21:38

Fuck just seen jerry Sloan in the crowd of the jazz/cavs game. Physically he looked good but he kinda had a blank look that I'm familiar with. Dementia/Alzheimer's is a cunt of a disease. Great coach.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 60692
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby sloopjohnc » 01 Jan 2018, 15:35

The Great Defector wrote:Fuck just seen jerry Sloan in the crowd of the jazz/cavs game. Physically he looked good but he kinda had a blank look that I'm familiar with. Dementia/Alzheimer's is a cunt of a disease. Great coach.


Great coach and part of one of the grittiest backcourts ever with Norm Van Lier for the Bulls. I was a big fan of that team with smooth Bob Love (look him up), hall of famer Chet Walker, and Artis Gilmore.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.