"Sky Sports Understands...."

Fitba' crazy, fitba' mad. But mostly mad. And angry
PENK
Midnight to Six Man

Re: "Sky Sports Understands...."

Postby PENK » 18 Aug 2017, 19:03

Actually Pete the pound is slipping so badly right now that the value of the bid they rejected now stands at £119 million!
GoogaMooga wrote:
Minnie Cheddars wrote:Baron got into a fight with some Satan’s Slaves over some culinary issue

Awful thing when that happens. I had a similar experience at a Tom Jones concert.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 18 Aug 2017, 19:06

He's worth more without doing a single thing!
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
"Don't be seduced into thinking that which did not make a profit is without value"
"'Seize the moments as they fly, know to live and learn to die'."

PENK
Midnight to Six Man

Postby PENK » 18 Aug 2017, 19:06

I mean, £119 million for Coutinho. They ought to be fucking snapping Barcelona's hand off and asking if they fancy a bit of any more of their players really. Here you go, Nathaniel Clyne, yours for £65 million. £93 million for Alberto Moreno, you say? Right this way. And why not pick up Adam Bogdan for £44 million while you're here?

When is this nonsense going to end?
GoogaMooga wrote:
Minnie Cheddars wrote:Baron got into a fight with some Satan’s Slaves over some culinary issue

Awful thing when that happens. I had a similar experience at a Tom Jones concert.

PENK
Midnight to Six Man

Postby PENK » 18 Aug 2017, 19:13

Deadline day is going to be absolutely ridiculous.

MILAN IN LAST-MINUTE £88M ROBSON-KANU SWOOP
CHELSEA LAND £159M FRAIZER CAMPBELL
GoogaMooga wrote:

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 24 Aug 2017, 16:58

Barcelona agree Ousmane Dembele deal after talks with Borussia Dortmund in Monaco

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11833/11003435/barcelona-agree-ousmane-dembele-deal-after-talks-with-borussia-dortmund-in-monaco

Sorry philippe ? :?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Toby
Arsehole all Erect

Postby Toby » 24 Aug 2017, 19:16

PENK wrote:I mean, £119 million for Coutinho. They ought to be fucking snapping Barcelona's hand off and asking if they fancy a bit of any more of their players really. Here you go, Nathaniel Clyne, yours for £65 million. £93 million for Alberto Moreno, you say? Right this way. And why not pick up Adam Bogdan for £44 million while you're here?

When is this nonsense going to end?

I can imagine things might start moving on that front if there's movement for VVD from Southampton now Liverpool have qualified for the CL. If that's a possible deal then I think they might sell him. But fair play to them for not giving in too. Coutinho might not be happy, but if Liverpool don't want to sell him then he has to accept it. He'll want to be playing regular football because of the World Cup next summer.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 24 Aug 2017, 20:14

I think Barca will come back with an improved offer of around £135 million for Coutinho and Liverpool will snap their fucking arms off.
"Don't be seduced into thinking that which did not make a profit is without value"

The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!

Postby The Modernist » 29 Aug 2017, 11:42

K wrote:Sterling +£20m for Sanchez?

Not even Messi +£20m for Sanchez would make me optimistic because I think we're fucked under Wenger. He has completely lost the dressing room.
Nor do I feel thrilled at bringing in another rotten apple into the dressing room.
But objectively it would be a great deal. Can't see it happening though, why would Sterling agree to it? And given his agent has spent the last three months pushing Ox out of the club, then I find it even more unlikely.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 29 Aug 2017, 11:48

There will be rumors now with Sanchez and Liverpool. While he is obviously a class player I'm always dubious about bringing in players that act this way when they're not happy. Anyway with these two players coming in for us and no deal with Barca I think the yanks will be telling ze manager, "nuff is nuff".
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 29 Aug 2017, 12:19

He was the only Arsenal player who looked as if he gave a single fuck last Sunday. Is this what is meant by "players that act this way when they're not happy".

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 29 Aug 2017, 12:29

Is there something in Jonny Evans that I'm not seeing? :?

Jeemo

Postby Jeemo » 29 Aug 2017, 12:44

The Great Defector wrote:Is there something in Jonny Evans that I'm not seeing? :?

maybe you have him on ignore?
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 29 Aug 2017, 15:04

I tell you a player I'm amazed has attracted so little interest - Riyad Mahrez.

Proven Premier League player, scores goals, goes past people and has shown a great attitude despite him wanting away. Maybe I'm missing something but... the class is there.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 29 Aug 2017, 18:15

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11706/11011719/liverpool-turn-down-25m-crystal-palace-bid-for-mamadou-sakho
Liverpool have rejected a third bid from Crystal Palace for defender Mamadou Sakho, according to Sky sources.

Behave yourself Liverpool, let him go.

The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!

Postby The Modernist » 29 Aug 2017, 18:25

Diamond Dog wrote:I tell you a player I'm amazed has attracted so little interest - Riyad Mahrez.

Proven Premier League player, scores goals, goes past people and has shown a great attitude despite him wanting away. Maybe I'm missing something but... the class is there.

Couldn't agree more. I've been thinking exactly the same thing and it's not even as if Leicester are asking for crazy money. I think he'd fit Spurs really well and give them that extra creativity they sometimes lack. Think he might be a last day of the window buy for someone when they've missed out on their first choices (although I'm as mystified as you on why he's being seen as a fall back option).

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 30 Aug 2017, 06:10

It appears that Oxlade-Chamberlain has turned down a £40 million move to Chelsea because they were likely to use him at right wing back - one of the reasons he wants to leave Arsenal. Maybe money isn't his motivation...fair play to him.

Jeemo

Postby Jeemo » 30 Aug 2017, 10:57

Conor McGregor is poised to sign for Liverpool, he's never played football before, but has assured fans "its a piece of piss"
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

trans-chigley express

Postby trans-chigley express » 30 Aug 2017, 11:53

Jeemo wrote:Conor McGregor is poised to sign for Liverpool, he's never played football before, but has assured fans "its a piece of piss"

:lol:
He'll probably be better at it than Lovren

Toby
Arsehole all Erect

Postby Toby » 30 Aug 2017, 13:52

Liverpool in for the Ox. Could be a good but for them if he goes.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 30 Aug 2017, 13:54

Toby wrote:Liverpool in for the Ox. Could be a good but for them if he goes.

Nope, don't want him. He's like zinedine Kilbane, hit and run after it. That's one of the reasons Ibe didn't work out at Liverpool, not as good obviously but only knew one thing. Liverpool don't play like that in the final third. Chavski can have him.