"Sky Sports Understands...."

Fitba' crazy, fitba' mad. But mostly mad. And angry
Dr Markus

"Sky Sports Understands...."

Postby Dr Markus » 27 Aug 2012, 13:10

It's the one of the few times when husbands and boyfriends have the balls to say "no we're watching sky sports until the transfer deadline is over not one of your crap soap operas..." but who would you like to see last minute leave or come in to your team based on founded/unfounded rumours currently doing the rounds?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

inthenextlife

Re: "Sky Sports Understands...."

Postby inthenextlife » 27 Aug 2012, 16:06

Daniele De Rossi, Javi Martinez and Edinson Cavani: In

Roque Santa Cruz ( anywhere) and Edin Dzeko (Juventus if Cavani joined): out

It's all baloney though as it's clear Mancini needs to sell before he can buy. Even if those guys DID want to come the three of them combined would cost over £100m. Hugely disappointing window but we've been spoilt over the previous three. Do plates get thrown much in your home DM?
'A million men go marching on, they look at the moon but I look at the sun'.

Owen
definitely not Travolta

Postby Owen » 27 Aug 2012, 16:37

Dr Markus wrote:It's the one of the few times when husbands and boyfriends have the balls to say "no we're watching sky sports until the transfer deadline is over not one of your crap soap operas..." but who would you like to see last minute leave or come in to your team based on founded/unfounded rumours currently doing the rounds?

have you found a girl or something?

I just found out today that I no longer have sky sports news, which means I don't get to watch jim white being a massive cock this week, it's tempting to either upgrade for the week just to watch it while reading how much he gets abused on twitter

jimboo

Re:

Postby jimboo » 27 Aug 2012, 20:28

inthenextlife wrote:
Edin Dzeko (Juventus if Cavani joined): out

Are you insane? He is the most dangerous forward you have! I am yet to see a centre half that can handle him. Tevez will run around, do fuck all and fizzle out , balo 'why me' telli :roll: No man, you should pray that you keep him.
If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

inthenextlife

Postby inthenextlife » 27 Aug 2012, 20:31

jimboo wrote:
inthenextlife wrote:
Edin Dzeko (Juventus if Cavani joined): out

Are you insane? He is the most dangerous forward you have! I am yet to see a centre half that can handle him. Tevez will run around, do fuck all and fizzle out , balo 'why me' telli :roll: No man, you should pray that you keep him.

You don't watch City much do you Jimboo?

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 27 Aug 2012, 20:44

Neither do you by the sound of it. His goals per game ratio for 2011/2012 is the highest for the year at city according to the stats (soccerbase) You don't think he is better than little and large?

inthenextlife

Postby inthenextlife » 27 Aug 2012, 21:00

jimboo wrote:Neither do you by the sound of it. His goals per game ratio for 2011/2012 is the highest for the year at city according to the stats (soccerbase) You don't think he is better than little and large?

Who is little and large?

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 27 Aug 2012, 21:32

Tevez & Balotelli.

inthenextlife

Postby inthenextlife » 27 Aug 2012, 21:34

jimboo wrote:Tevez & Balotelli.

Have you heard of Sergio Aguero Jimboo?

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 27 Aug 2012, 21:42

He isn't a problem is he? Little and large above Dzeko is laughable. I consider him to be the 2nd best striker at the club.

inthenextlife

Postby inthenextlife » 27 Aug 2012, 21:58

jimboo wrote:He isn't a problem is he? Little and large above Dzeko is laughable. I consider him to be the 2nd best striker at the club.

Well Jimboo, you're welcome to your opinion my friend but Aguero and Tevez are the best two centre-forwards we have, particularly for the type of football we play when Nasri and Silva fluidly interchange with them. I like Dzeko don't get me wrong. But his touch and movement as well as his finishing is inferior to the two Argentines. Cavani is a better player than Dzeko. Dzeko is also brittle for a big guy. Mario? Well... he's just Mario. I agree that Dzeko should start before him. On Saturday he probably will.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 28 Aug 2012, 01:05

Dr Markus wrote:It's the one of the few times when husbands and boyfriends have the balls to say "no we're watching sky sports until the transfer deadline is over not one of your crap soap operas..."

You are taking the piss, yes?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Tapiocahead

Postby Tapiocahead » 28 Aug 2012, 07:24

Bradford have been linked with Robert Diggs, Gary Grice, Corey Woods, Lamont Hawkins, Dennis Coles, Jason Hunter, Clifford Smith and Russell Jones.

If we get any of them I'll be made up.
Fishstick selling fuck

inthenextlife

Postby inthenextlife » 28 Aug 2012, 08:38

Tapiocahead wrote:Bradford have been linked with Robert Diggs, Gary Grice, Corey Woods, Lamont Hawkins, Dennis Coles, Jason Hunter, Clifford Smith and Russell Jones.

If we get any of them I'll be made up.

You know, I should try and get to Valley Parade this season.

the masked man
Schadenfreude

Postby the masked man » 28 Aug 2012, 08:59

Rumours flying around that Forest are signing Henri Lansbury. I'd love it if this were true, but could we afford his wages?

Dr Markus

Re:

Postby Dr Markus » 28 Aug 2012, 09:09

inthenextlife wrote: Do plates get thrown much in your home DM?

:lol:
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Dr Markus

Re:

Postby Dr Markus » 28 Aug 2012, 09:10

Owen wrote:have you found a girl or something?

Nah i've trouble handling the 3 i have already 8-) i kinda do and kinda don't wish.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 28 Aug 2012, 09:13

Minnie the Minx wrote:
Dr Markus wrote:It's the one of the few times when husbands and boyfriends have the balls to say "no we're watching sky sports until the transfer deadline is over not one of your crap soap operas..."

You are taking the piss, yes?

Maybe.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 28 Aug 2012, 09:15

Defoe for up front, an out and out winger for left midfield. I don’t know if out and out wingers exist anymore to be honest. Finally NO MORE CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS. Our bench might not be instant talent rich, but the young players have to earn their stripes so let them play even if they mess up sometimes.

the masked man
Schadenfreude

Postby the masked man » 28 Aug 2012, 09:56

Forest also linked with Southend's teenage midfielder Kane Ferdinand (cousin of Rio and Anton). Apparently an offer has been made.

Return to “Sporting Life”