The Manchester City Thread

Fitba' crazy, fitba' mad. But mostly mad. And angry
Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Re: The Manchester City Thread

Postby Penk! » 06 Jun 2018, 06:30

Yaya Touré certainly comes off as a stable, well-adjusted individual, doesn’t he?
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 06 Jun 2018, 08:34

PENK wrote:Yaya Touré certainly comes off as a stable, well-adjusted individual, doesn’t he?

Just seen that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44364542

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola "often has problems with Africans", says ex-Blues midfielder Yaya Toure.

The Ivorian, who left City in May after eight years at the club, says he wants to "break the myth" about Guardiola, whom he describes as "jealous".

"Maybe we Africans are not always treated by some in the same way as others," said Toure

That's unbelievable. Toure is a whole heap of trouble - steer well clear.
Nicotine, valium, vicadin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol -
Cocaine

KeithPratt
Arsehole all Erect

Postby KeithPratt » 06 Jun 2018, 08:49

An absolute bell of a bloke. I'm sure Guardiola is very keen to be rid of him.

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 06 Jun 2018, 09:47

“Yaya has received many offers from different countries, big money offers, but we have decided to devote the next season to Guardiola,” [agent] Dimitri Seluk told sport24 .

“To proving to the Manchester City fans that Yaya is not finished with football. He is full of strength and energy and wants to play in England this season.

“At a time when English clubs are spending huge sums of money on players, I officially declare that Yaya is ready to move to any top-six English club as a free agent with a salary of £1 per week. As long as a success-based bonus system is in place.”
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 06 Jun 2018, 09:49

A ”success-based bonus system”, earlier:

Return to “Sporting Life”