Suarez ban

Fitba' crazy, fitba' mad. But mostly mad. And angry
Dr Markus

Re: Suarez ban

Postby Dr Markus » 14 Aug 2012, 15:20

Diamond Dog wrote:A hill and a hole are, by definition, pretty much diametrically opposite of eachother.

True, but I’m willing to bet that the average person would have known what I mean since it’s a common phrase.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 14 Aug 2012, 15:21

Owen wrote:molehole is my new favourite word, I've already texted it to someone who loves it just as much

can't this be in classic threads surely Geezee and markus are the only people in the world who still give a fuck?

trans-chigley express too, credit where it's due.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 14 Aug 2012, 15:29

Dr Markus wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:A hill and a hole are, by definition, pretty much diametrically opposite of eachother.

True, but I’m willing to bet that the average person would have known what I mean since it’s a common phrase.

What, molehole?
Mason Cooley wrote:Worried about being a dull fellow? You might develop your talent for being irritating.

gash on ignore, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 14 Aug 2012, 15:31

Diamond Dog wrote:
Dr Markus wrote:

What, molehole?

Yeah sure why not, :lol: :roll:

Conrad Knight Socks
Poptastic

Postby Conrad Knight Socks » 14 Aug 2012, 16:03

Moles live in holes don't they? The hill is the shovelled out earth. Perhaps they are called burrows.
I kept thinking "swim as far as you can, swim as far as you can".

brotherlouie
AKA Number 16 Bus Shelter

Postby brotherlouie » 14 Aug 2012, 16:05

Hills....dug (or built) by little mills...

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 14 Aug 2012, 16:13

:lol: :lol:

Conrad Knight Socks
Poptastic

Postby Conrad Knight Socks » 14 Aug 2012, 16:20

brotherlouie wrote:Hills....dug (or built) by little mills...

Mill Hill? That's in north London.
I kept thinking "swim as far as you can, swim as far as you can".

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 25 Aug 2012, 10:31

For someone that wants to move on, he certainly likes going back over it, doesn't he?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... resh-start

:roll:
Mason Cooley wrote:Worried about being a dull fellow? You might develop your talent for being irritating.

gash on ignore, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

Vic Snazell-Sprey
Utter Cad

Postby Vic Snazell-Sprey » 07 Jan 2018, 12:36

I'm expecting that thousands of Kopites who used to be experts in the usage of South American Spanish idioms ("It's okay to call someone a negrito because there's a rum called Negrita," etc) will now become experts in South American Portuguese usage.
Little Jim was no-one's fool - he owned the town's only jam butty mine.

PENK
Midnight to Six Man

Postby PENK » 07 Jan 2018, 14:18

Oh, if you google a bit you’ll see that they already have, and of course ”Bobby” is guilty of nothing more than a bit of Portuguese swearing.

Of course, the fact that Holgate obviously reacts to something said later, when the camera is blocked by other players, goes oddly unremarked upon...

Get those t-shirt orders in now!
Copehead wrote:I have met Gruff Rhys - although he claimed he wasn't and that he couldn't speak Welsh, as I spoke to him in Welsh, but it was him lying bastard.

WG Kaspar

Postby WG Kaspar » 07 Jan 2018, 14:53

So he's Barcelona bound too?
I run out of talent