Spain. Women's Football.

Fitba' crazy, fitba' mad. But mostly mad. And angry
Samoan

Spain. Women's Football.

Postby Samoan » 26 Aug 2023, 16:27

Sat 26 Aug 2023 13.29 BST
The president of the Spanish FA, Luis Rubiales, has been provisionally suspended by FIFA following his conduct at the Women’s World Cup final in Sydney last weekend.

A Fifa statement said: “The chairman of the Fifa Disciplinary Committee, Jorge Ivan Palacio (Colombia), in use of the powers granted by article 51 of the Fifa Disciplinary Code (FDC), has decided today to provisionally suspend Mr. Luis Rubiales from all football-related activities at national and international level.
“This suspension, which will be effective as of today, is for an initial period of 90 days, pending the disciplinary proceedings opened against Mr. Luis Rubiales on Thursday, August 24.

Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Re: Spain. Women's Football.

Postby Lord Rother » 26 Aug 2023, 20:16

Spain’s entire coaching staff have resigned over Rubiales’ conduct and subsequent statements, leaving only the manager still in place.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 02 Sep 2023, 17:31

His mother went on hunger strike. In a church!
Those Spaniards!!! :lol:
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 25 Jan 2024, 13:59

A Spanish judge has proposed that former football federation president Luis Rubiales should stand trial over the women's World Cup kiss involving captain Jenni Hermoso.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-68091321

The incident has involved several Spanish football executives including Ms Hermoso's former coach, a former marketing manager and the sports director of the men's team.

Jorge Vilda, Rubén Rivera and Albert Luque are accused of pressuring Ms Hermoso to say publicly the kiss had been consensual.
The judge in Madrid has said the trio should also stand trial.

Ms Hermoso, Spain's top scorer, testified before the court investigating her allegation for more than two-and-a-half hours earlier in January.

Mr Rubiales has always maintained the kiss was a "consensual peck",
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

Return to “Sporting Life”