Computer issues and app recommendations
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1395
- Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 10:00
- Location: frimley green..and it ain't easy being green...
No matter what I do with my PC at home I just get "time out".I have tried three different browsers with the same result....Same applies to the phone....my ISP is virgin ..could they be blocking it? I can log in via my work wi-Fi: perplexing!
You wanna be a big cop in a small town? Fuck off up the model village.
- Posts: 29042
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 13:27
- Location: The Crazy Loquat, Szegerely
I'm not aware of any specific issues with our provider. I presume it was either a problem with your ISP or your router.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell
- Diamond Dog
- "Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
- Posts: 65617
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
- Location: High On Poachers Hill
Taste filter kicked in, I'd guess.
Mason Cooley wrote:Worried about being a dull fellow? You might develop your talent for being irritating.
In the future, in case you're wondering, "Crime, boy I don't know" is where I decided to kick your ass.