Circus Envy

BCBers plug your own band, label, radio show, magazine, website here along with other stuff that might be interesting.
Polishgirl

Circus Envy

Postby Polishgirl » 16 Jan 2011, 16:34

This is their new single - have friend connection to the band. For your consideration.
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

jude
Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)

Re: Circus Envy

Postby jude » 16 Jan 2011, 19:22

What is their new single? :?
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.

Polishgirl

Re: Circus Envy

Postby Polishgirl » 16 Jan 2011, 20:15

Jude wrote:What is their new single? :?

Oh Gawd....*banging head against wall* it WOULD help wouldn't it, if I'd posted the link to the thing with the thing instead of being a dopey bint...hang on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHLsF2yan04
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

Return to “My Way”