GoogaMooga's Oldies but Goodies - blog update

BCBers plug your own band, label, radio show, magazine, website here along with other stuff that might be interesting.
GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Re: GoogaMooga's Oldies but Goodies - blog update

Postby GoogaMooga » 18 Aug 2014, 17:32

Отвяжись! wrote:
GoogaMooga wrote:
Отвяжись! wrote:Why are you posting these links? Everything's in Danish! Nobody replies!

because i get more readers. i like to have as many readers as possible. if people didn't click here, i would stop linking.

People click here because they want to know what's going on. How can they read the pages if they're in Danish?

i post lists and amazon reviews, and write danish introductions. people must get something out of it, or they wouldn't return. my blog's purpose is threefold - show off what i like, chronicle what is now the golden age of reprints, and thirdly, disseminate info on upcoming titles. you don't need to read danish to get something out of my recommendations. in fact, you'd be wise to pick up harvey kurtzman's jungle book, a masterpiece from 1959.
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 16 Sep 2014, 08:20

"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 22 Oct 2014, 23:26

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 26 Nov 2014, 06:20

lost strip by winsor mccay, dino, june 6, 2015
http://dansketegneserieskabere.dk/site/ ... ni-6-2015/

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 26 Nov 2014, 06:22

bye

Postby bye » 28 Nov 2014, 01:30

penny market offers for week beginning november 27
http://www.penny.cz/Flyer/Let%C3%A1k_od ... Popup.aspx
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 01 Dec 2014, 18:18

The Lost Art of Ray Willner: The Adventures of Robin Hood
http://dansketegneserieskabere.dk/site/ ... obin-hood/

bye

Postby bye » 02 Dec 2014, 01:12

Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 02 Dec 2014, 17:36

Googa Mooga wrote:a walk around Whitby
http://www.docbrown.info/docspics/whitby/wspage03.htm

hey, you thieving alias swine, are you mentally ill or something? make use of your wretched life instead of polluting my thread! you really aren't well, coan! :x

bye

Postby bye » 02 Dec 2014, 20:52

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 17 Dec 2014, 12:20

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 22 Jan 2015, 14:15

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 23 Feb 2015, 12:04

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 26 Mar 2015, 08:05

Return to “My Way”