BCBers plug your own band, label, radio show, magazine, website here along with other stuff that might be interesting.
- Dominated by the Obscure
- Posts: 52446
- Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:04
- Location: New York
Jimbo wrote:Look, all I know is pretty much what I get from Robert Parry over at Consortium News.
- Posts: 38513
- Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:53
- Location: In-A-Badda-La-Wadda, bay-beh
- BCB Cup Champion 2013
- Posts: 37661
- Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
- Location: ~84 bpm
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D
- Long Player
- Posts: 39355
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
- Location: 1220 on your AM dial
Gimme a order o' those ribs!
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.
- Composing a revolutionary symphony
- Posts: 44950
- Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:32
- Location: A Metropolis of Discontent
Nice to see some Marmite in there