The Stoatcasts

BCBers plug your own band, label, radio show, magazine, website here along with other stuff that might be interesting.
Heilan Coo
The Communist Charles Hawtrey

The Stoatcasts

Postby Heilan Coo » 06 Oct 2012, 19:42

Right then, you lot. During my BCB shore leave, I've started putting up cloudcasts on Mixcloud, with a view to them eventually becoming proper podcasts with talking and that. I've uploaded two at the moment to see how things go - I've got a handful of listeners at the moment so give them a listen if you so wish. Any comments gratefully accepted, apart from the ones that say "this is shite" and "get off my internets, you amateur". Those get fed to the dog.

If you like what you hear, give the Facebook page a "like", if you wouldn't mind. It'll keep you updated when a new cast is uploaded - http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Stoat ... 52?fref=ts

Oh, and the direct link to the Mixcloud page is - http://www.mixcloud.com/TheOatyStoat/

Cheers, BCB-ears.
savoirfaire wrote:They are extremely cuddly, to the point where I think I was literally molested by a few of them. I completely understand how the farmer-goat relationships must happen.

funky_nomad
paranoid

Re: The Stoatcasts

Postby funky_nomad » 08 Oct 2012, 08:48

What will you do with comments like "not enough independent Scottish music"?
Just a penitent man

Heilan Coo

Postby Heilan Coo » 08 Oct 2012, 16:14

Act on them ;)

(I've got plenty of that stored for future casts, but all recommendations are welcomed....eventually, all of the casts should be around 90% Bandcamp and Soundcloud-based).
savoirfaire wrote:They are extremely cuddly, to the point where I think I was literally molested by a few of them. I completely understand how the farmer-goat relationships must happen.

funky_nomad
paranoid

Postby funky_nomad » 09 Oct 2012, 09:40

Heilan Coo wrote:Act on them ;)

(I've got plenty of that stored for future casts, but all recommendations are welcomed....eventually, all of the casts should be around 90% Bandcamp and Soundcloud-based).

I think you might like the debut Cancel The Astronauts album.

And keep an eye out for The Bad Books. 8-)
Just a penitent man

Heilan Coo

Postby Heilan Coo » 09 Oct 2012, 15:49

Dances With Difficulty wrote:Really enjoyed them Mr. Coo

Thanks very much, Kev! :D

funky_nomad wrote:I think you might like the debut Cancel The Astronauts album.

And keep an eye out for The Bad Books. 8-)

Aye, I've heard a little of Cancel The Astronauts being played on Vic Galloway but never investigated further. I'll do so now. I'll keep an eye on the Bad Books - I've been looking for something of their's to play on a future cast but I've turned up so far is a slightly ropey live bootleg.

(PS : Where's your bliddy like, Nomad? ;))

funky_nomad
paranoid

Postby funky_nomad » 09 Oct 2012, 16:18

Heilan Coo wrote:(PS : Where's your bliddy like, Nomad? ;))

We'll see...
Just a penitent man

Heilan Coo

Postby Heilan Coo » 09 Oct 2012, 17:18

funky_nomad wrote:We'll see...

Heilan Coo wrote:...apart from the ones that say "this is shite" and "get off my internets, you amateur"....

This is going to be you, I can tell. ;)

Jumper k

Postby Jumper k » 10 Oct 2012, 07:27

Awful stuff. They are like a mausoleum to feyness and misery. A towering achievement of stultifying invidious aural cancer. Keep up the good work.

Heilan Coo

Postby Heilan Coo » 10 Oct 2012, 19:05

Jumper k wrote:Awful stuff. They are like a mausoleum to feyness and misery. A towering achievement of stultifying invidious aural cancer.

Exactly what I was aiming for. :D

Heilan Coo

Postby Heilan Coo » 28 Feb 2014, 18:10

Just thought I'd bump this as we've started doing these again following a break of a few months. You can find the podcast at http://www.mixcloud.com/TheOatyStoat/ , and I've created a new Facebook page if you want to give that a 'like' (assuming I haven't already pestered you!) : https://www.facebook.com/TheStoatcast.

Return to “My Way”