PROG CORNER

Do talk back
User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 47950
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: PROG CORNER [1409 pages]

Postby C » 09 Jul 2017, 20:43

NP

Image







.

User avatar
pcqgod
Posts: 15775
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 07:23
Location: Texas

Re: PROG CORNER [1409 pages]

Postby pcqgod » 09 Jul 2017, 22:22

Image


Oooof.
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

User avatar
Quark, Strangeness & Charm
Posts: 507
Joined: 13 Feb 2011, 01:02

Re: PROG CORNER [1409 pages]

Postby Quark, Strangeness & Charm » 09 Jul 2017, 22:36

Image

Robust?

Seminal?

Perfect for a Sunday night?

I think so





.
Cult Cola & Thrift Shops and all that Jazz

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 47950
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: PROG CORNER [1409 pages]

Postby C » 10 Jul 2017, 07:30

pcqgod wrote:Image


Oooof.


Not 'arf!





.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
ConnyOlivetti
Probing The Sonic Heritage
Posts: 9727
Joined: 06 Nov 2003, 07:14
Location: Below The North Pole
Contact:

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby ConnyOlivetti » 10 Jul 2017, 11:58

NP
Image

Brilliant album! Highly recommeded!

Download at
https://atomicloonybin.bandcamp.com/album/zone

An album inspired by the book "Roadside Picnic" (Piknik na obochine) by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky, and the subsequent film "Stalker" (Ctokep) by Andrei Tarkovsky.

"A picnic. Picture a forest, a country road, a meadow. Cars drive off the country road into the meadow, a group of young people get out carrying bottles, baskets of food, transistor radios, and cameras. They light fires, pitch tents, turn on the music. In the morning they leave. The animals, birds, and insects that watched in horror through the long night creep out from their hiding places. And what do they see? Old spark plugs and old filters strewn around... Rags, burnt-out bulbs, and a monkey wrench left behind... And of course, the usual mess—apple cores, candy wrappers, charred remains of the campfire, cans, bottles, somebody’s handkerchief, somebody’s penknife, torn newspapers, coins, faded flowers picked in another meadow".

credits
Garry Brogden - keyboards, guitars, samples

electronic
avant-garde
dark ambient
drone
experimental
electronic
found noise
never/ever wrote:the BCB-universe...may it continue to piss Coan off ad infinitum.


Un enfant dans electronica!
Je suis!

User avatar
jimboo
Posts: 6365
Joined: 29 Dec 2005, 17:43
Location: taking a foxy kind of stand

Re: PROG CORNER [1409 pages]

Postby jimboo » 10 Jul 2017, 19:25

C wrote:
pcqgod wrote:Image


Oooof.


Not 'arf!





.




Oooooooooooft !!!!!
Goat Boy wrote:Oh, do fuck off, prog boy.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 47950
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby C » 13 Jul 2017, 14:06

NP

Image







.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
ConnyOlivetti
Probing The Sonic Heritage
Posts: 9727
Joined: 06 Nov 2003, 07:14
Location: Below The North Pole
Contact:

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby ConnyOlivetti » 13 Jul 2017, 17:09

C wrote:NP

Image







.


Robust one!
By the way, mr.C , did you know that PFM have
signed to "InsideOutMusic" and their new album will be released late october.

"PFM Premiata Forneria Marconi - Official and InsideOutMusic are proud to announce their partnership to release the band’s upcoming albums worldwide!

PFM began writing their new opus, entitled ‘Emotional Tattoos’, in 2016, started recording in early 2017 and are about to finalize it in July! The worldwide release is currently planned for late October.

Drummer and singer Franz Di Cioccio commented: "We are delighted to be a part of the InsideOutMusic family! We have created a powerful record that will bring the sound and creative energy of PFM all over the world."

Patrick Djivas, bass player and co-author of the music, added: "I am very excited to sign with such an important record company. I’m looking forward to the opportunity of playing our new songs for our audience all over the world.”

Thomas Waber, Label Manager and Head of A&R at InsideOutMusic says: “We are really excited to be working with this legendary Italian band. Their passion and fire still burns very bright!”
never/ever wrote:the BCB-universe...may it continue to piss Coan off ad infinitum.


Un enfant dans electronica!
Je suis!

User avatar
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice
Posts: 34412
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 17:57
Location: well

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby yomptepi » 13 Jul 2017, 17:35

Image
You don't like me...do you?

User avatar
ConnyOlivetti
Probing The Sonic Heritage
Posts: 9727
Joined: 06 Nov 2003, 07:14
Location: Below The North Pole
Contact:

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby ConnyOlivetti » 13 Jul 2017, 18:30

yomptepi wrote:Image


Any good?
never/ever wrote:the BCB-universe...may it continue to piss Coan off ad infinitum.


Un enfant dans electronica!
Je suis!

User avatar
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice
Posts: 34412
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 17:57
Location: well

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby yomptepi » 13 Jul 2017, 18:44

It is a marvel. They haven't fiddled with the sound. It still has that low fi sound. The Packaging is lovely, and enclosed booklet is informative with some great pictures. I could not ask for anything more from this release.
You don't like me...do you?

User avatar
ConnyOlivetti
Probing The Sonic Heritage
Posts: 9727
Joined: 06 Nov 2003, 07:14
Location: Below The North Pole
Contact:

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby ConnyOlivetti » 13 Jul 2017, 19:01

yomptepi wrote:It is a marvel. They haven't fiddled with the sound. It still has that low fi sound. The Packaging is lovely, and enclosed booklet is informative with some great pictures. I could not ask for anything more from this release.

Limited, or still available?
never/ever wrote:the BCB-universe...may it continue to piss Coan off ad infinitum.


Un enfant dans electronica!
Je suis!

User avatar
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice
Posts: 34412
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 17:57
Location: well

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby yomptepi » 13 Jul 2017, 19:08

Out today on Domino. I don't think it is limited at all. But it is a record I believed I would never own.
You don't like me...do you?

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 47950
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby C » 14 Jul 2017, 08:57

ConnyOlivetti wrote:Robust one!
By the way, mr.C , did you know that PFM have
signed to "InsideOutMusic" and their new album will be released late october.

"PFM Premiata Forneria Marconi - Official and InsideOutMusic are proud to announce their partnership to release the band’s upcoming albums worldwide!

PFM began writing their new opus, entitled ‘Emotional Tattoos’, in 2016, started recording in early 2017 and are about to finalize it in July! The worldwide release is currently planned for late October.

Drummer and singer Franz Di Cioccio commented: "We are delighted to be a part of the InsideOutMusic family! We have created a powerful record that will bring the sound and creative energy of PFM all over the world."

Patrick Djivas, bass player and co-author of the music, added: "I am very excited to sign with such an important record company. I’m looking forward to the opportunity of playing our new songs for our audience all over the world.”

Thomas Waber, Label Manager and Head of A&R at InsideOutMusic says: “We are really excited to be working with this legendary Italian band. Their passion and fire still burns very bright!”



Thank you Leif my dear learned and esteemed friend

Thank you









NP

Image












.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 47950
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby C » 14 Jul 2017, 08:58

yomptepi wrote: But it is a record I believed I would never own.


Good lad Michael.

It is a delightful record

Delightful








.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
ConnyOlivetti
Probing The Sonic Heritage
Posts: 9727
Joined: 06 Nov 2003, 07:14
Location: Below The North Pole
Contact:

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby ConnyOlivetti » 14 Jul 2017, 09:48

never/ever wrote:the BCB-universe...may it continue to piss Coan off ad infinitum.


Un enfant dans electronica!
Je suis!

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 47950
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby C » 14 Jul 2017, 11:47

ConnyOlivetti wrote:


Very robust

Very robust indeed









.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 47950
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby C » 14 Jul 2017, 11:50

NP

hoooooooooooooof!





Image













.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 47950
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby C » 14 Jul 2017, 14:06

LET'S ROCK!!

Image









.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
algroth
Posts: 4927
Joined: 04 Apr 2010, 03:12

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby algroth » 14 Jul 2017, 14:16

Image