REAP CORNER

Do talk back
User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 41820
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: new orleans via bama via new orleans

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby kath » 05 Apr 2021, 22:18

C wrote:One for LMG....!

Knocking at Your Back Door








.


mwhahaha.

(ooo oo ooo oo)

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 62367
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby C » 06 Apr 2021, 10:37

NP

Image

Good stuff!




.
C wrote:
Lord Rother wrote: ooooff

(sp)

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 62367
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby C » 06 Apr 2021, 22:23

How I LOVE this album

NP

Image





.
C wrote:
Lord Rother wrote: ooooff

(sp)

User avatar
robertff
Posts: 6744
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby robertff » 07 Apr 2021, 07:32

C wrote:NP

Image

Good stuff!




.




Better than that C. I think, up there with his best.


.

User avatar
robertff
Posts: 6744
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby robertff » 07 Apr 2021, 11:06

NP


Image



Kicking off with this today.


.

User avatar
robertff
Posts: 6744
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby robertff » 07 Apr 2021, 15:06

NP


Image



Second SS LP today. Not as good as early Fairport but good enough.


.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 62367
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby C » 07 Apr 2021, 17:57

robertff wrote:NP


Image



Kicking off with this today.


.


LOVE IT!




.
C wrote:
Lord Rother wrote: ooooff

(sp)

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 62367
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby C » 07 Apr 2021, 17:59

robertff wrote:NP


Image



Second SS LP today. Not as good as early Fairport but good enough.


.


Agreed but Long Larkin is just stunning








NP

Image

Up there with the best





.
C wrote:
Lord Rother wrote: ooooff

(sp)

User avatar
robertff
Posts: 6744
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby robertff » 07 Apr 2021, 19:20

NP


Image



Great album.


.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 62367
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby C » 07 Apr 2021, 21:54

robertff wrote:NP


Image



Great album.


.


Indeed - and the debut.

What colour was yours?



.
C wrote:
Lord Rother wrote: ooooff

(sp)

User avatar
slightbreeze
Can I Get To Widnes?
Posts: 10463
Joined: 03 Sep 2003, 20:07
Location: facing the computer
Contact:

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby slightbreeze » 07 Apr 2021, 23:45

C wrote:
robertff wrote:NP


Image



Great album.


.


Indeed - and the debut.

What colour was yours?



.

Mine was red

User avatar
robertff
Posts: 6744
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby robertff » 08 Apr 2021, 10:39

slightbreeze wrote:
C wrote:
robertff wrote:NP


Image



Great album.


.


Indeed - and the debut.

What colour was yours?



.

Mine was red





Green



.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 62367
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby C » 08 Apr 2021, 17:49



A corker of a track from a stonker of an album





.
C wrote:
Lord Rother wrote: ooooff

(sp)

User avatar
LMG
Gentleman Thug
Posts: 11181
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 15:47
Location: The Fortress Of Solitude

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby LMG » 08 Apr 2021, 21:14

Image
"We're a very quiet village, famous around the world for our kippers. These flower pots are just daft and ruin the look of the place."

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 62367
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby C » 08 Apr 2021, 23:14

robertff wrote:
slightbreeze wrote:
C wrote:
Indeed - and the debut.

What colour was yours?



.

Mine was red





Green



.


Blue!




.
C wrote:
Lord Rother wrote: ooooff

(sp)

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 62367
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby C » 08 Apr 2021, 23:15

LMG wrote:Image



Good call - we need to get them on The List!





.
C wrote:
Lord Rother wrote: ooooff

(sp)

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 41820
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: new orleans via bama via new orleans

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby kath » 09 Apr 2021, 00:06

robertff wrote:
slightbreeze wrote:
C wrote:
Indeed - and the debut.

What colour was yours?



.

Mine was red





Green



.


blue over here.

User avatar
robertff
Posts: 6744
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby robertff » 09 Apr 2021, 14:18

NP



Image


More of this set, excellent comp.



.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 62367
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby C » 10 Apr 2021, 18:41

A Roxy afternoon

Image
Image
Image





.
C wrote:
Lord Rother wrote: ooooff

(sp)

User avatar
robertff
Posts: 6744
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

Re: REAP CORNER

Postby robertff » 10 Apr 2021, 19:16

C wrote:A Roxy afternoon

Image
Image
Image


.




Nice


.