PROG CORNER [1411 pages]

Do talk back
User avatar
slightbreeze
Can I Get To Widnes?
Posts: 9569
Joined: 03 Sep 2003, 20:07
Location: facing the computer
Contact:

Re: PROG CORNER [1410 pages]

Postby slightbreeze » 14 Jul 2017, 14:43

Image

User avatar
ConnyOlivetti
Probing The Sonic Heritage
Posts: 9569
Joined: 06 Nov 2003, 07:14
Location: Below The North Pole
Contact:

Re: PROG CORNER [1411 pages]

Postby ConnyOlivetti » 16 Jul 2017, 08:31

Sorry!
Double post!
never/ever wrote:the BCB-universe...may it continue to piss Coan off ad infinitum.


Un enfant dans electronica!
Je suis!

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 47586
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: PROG CORNER [1411 pages]

Postby C » 16 Jul 2017, 19:21

NP

Image







.
slightbreeze wrote:Some excellent tracks to honest, but 20 tracks on each disc? A true progger goes cold if there are more than 3

User avatar
Quark, Strangeness & Charm
Posts: 502
Joined: 13 Feb 2011, 01:02

Re: PROG CORNER [1411 pages]

Postby Quark, Strangeness & Charm » 16 Jul 2017, 21:53

NP

Image
Cult Cola & Thrift Shops and all that Jazz

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 47586
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: PROG CORNER [1411 pages]

Postby C » 19 Jul 2017, 15:57

Image












.

User avatar
slightbreeze
Can I Get To Widnes?
Posts: 9569
Joined: 03 Sep 2003, 20:07
Location: facing the computer
Contact:

Re: PROG CORNER [1411 pages]

Postby slightbreeze » 19 Jul 2017, 17:32

Image

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 47586
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: PROG CORNER [1411 pages]

Postby C » 21 Jul 2017, 15:14

slightbreeze wrote:Image


What a great album

Shame more people didn't vote for my PP entry - The Knife- so much better than the studio version with better tubs and guitar








.
slightbreeze wrote:Some excellent tracks to honest, but 20 tracks on each disc? A true progger goes cold if there are more than 3

User avatar
slightbreeze
Can I Get To Widnes?
Posts: 9569
Joined: 03 Sep 2003, 20:07
Location: facing the computer
Contact:

Re: PROG CORNER [1411 pages]

Postby slightbreeze » 21 Jul 2017, 18:40

C wrote:
slightbreeze wrote:Image


What a great album

Shame more people didn't vote for my PP entry - The Knife- so much better than the studio version with better tubs and guitar








.


Not very often you hear the audience clap along to a Genesis song :)

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 47586
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: PROG CORNER [1411 pages]

Postby C » 21 Jul 2017, 20:41

slightbreeze wrote:
C wrote:
slightbreeze wrote:Image


What a great album

Shame more people didn't vote for my PP entry - The Knife- so much better than the studio version with better tubs and guitar








.


Not very often you hear the audience clap along to a Genesis song :)


Indeed my learned friend

Indeed





.
slightbreeze wrote:Some excellent tracks to honest, but 20 tracks on each disc? A true progger goes cold if there are more than 3

User avatar
Lord Rother
Posts: 5314
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 11:54
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Re: PROG CORNER [1411 pages]

Postby Lord Rother » Yesterday, 12:15

Much prefer the studio version - I've always thought Hackett's guitar solo is a total mess on the live track.

User avatar
Quark, Strangeness & Charm
Posts: 502
Joined: 13 Feb 2011, 01:02

Re: PROG CORNER [1411 pages]

Postby Quark, Strangeness & Charm » Yesterday, 23:38

NP

Image

Perfect for a Saturday night
Cult Cola & Thrift Shops and all that Jazz


Return to “Yakety Yak”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests