CNN iReporters talk about their favorite shitty albums

Do talk back
di Maio
Location: Down in Dixieland loudly playing a silver fiddle, minding the Man

CNN iReporters talk about their favorite shitty albums

Postby di Maio » 14 Jan 2009, 17:08

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/0 ... index.html

These folks believe in the Rolling Stone top 100 album lists! At least the reappraisal of The Wall was honest.

king feeb
He's the consultant of swing

Re: CNN iReporters talk about their favorite shitty albums

Postby king feeb » 14 Jan 2009, 17:28

Boy. What a boring bunch of dullards!
You'd pay big bucks to know what you really think.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 14 Jan 2009, 17:35

I dunno. I once saw Wolf Blitzer wearing a Bauhaus t-shirt on late edition.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 14 Jan 2009, 17:49

Leal listened to more of Rush's music and soon learned that the band was influenced by author Ayn Rand. After reading her novels, Leal began to adapt Rand's philosophy into her own life.

I'd like to thank Rush for helping to rid our fourth estate of mindless conformism and mediocrity!

lividlunch

Postby lividlunch » 14 Jan 2009, 18:26

Who reads this shit anyway? I barely trust CNN to report the news correctly, I'd have to be pretty hard up to read their music "journalism"...

quix

Postby quix » 14 Jan 2009, 18:30

lividlunch wrote:Who reads this shit anyway? I barely trust CNN to report the news correctly, I'd have to be pretty hard up to read their music "journalism"...

i'm trying to work out what *you're* reading... hsbllschlmm... smbolism... blah...

lividlunch

Postby lividlunch » 15 Jan 2009, 14:41

quixotica wrote:
lividlunch wrote:Who reads this shit anyway? I barely trust CNN to report the news correctly, I'd have to be pretty hard up to read their music "journalism"...

i'm trying to work out what *you're* reading... hsbllschlmm... smbolism... blah...

I have to admit I didn't get much further than clicking the link above and reading the page that appeared. Usually people watch CNN, yes. But really, there's not much to watch. You can merely read the headlines or topics as they appear on the screen and get just as much out of it.

di Maio
Location: Down in Dixieland loudly playing a silver fiddle, minding the Man

Postby di Maio » 15 Jan 2009, 17:03

lividlunch wrote:
quixotica wrote:

I have to admit I didn't get much further than clicking the link above and reading the page that appeared. Usually people watch CNN, yes. But really, there's not much to watch. You can merely read the headlines or topics as they appear on the screen and get just as much out of it.

Don't worry too much, I only go to CNN to see exactly how ridiculous they are getting. You can tell when they don't get enough clicks on a headline too, because throughout the day they'll make more and more outrageous statements with the same story attached. A good headline appeared today. It started out just saying something about it getting cold, but by 12:00 noon EST it has become "Skin-burning cold sweeps nation!"

Return to “Yakety Yak”