Panic - free!

Do talk back
The Prof
Composing a revolutionary symphony

Panic - free!

Postby The Prof » 06 Jan 2009, 10:37

Can't imagine many people don't have it already but an mp3 of Panic is available free via the itunes website

http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.co.uk/

secondhandsocks

Re: Panic - free!

Postby secondhandsocks » 06 Jan 2009, 10:42

Looks like it's UK only, 2.49 on my store.

The Prof
Composing a revolutionary symphony

Postby The Prof » 06 Jan 2009, 10:44

Actually, it's the video not an MP3

Kinkhurt

Postby Kinkhurt » 06 Jan 2009, 11:03

How many people buy from itunes here ? I clicked to download, never done it before but, you know - new year - embracing change and all that - iTunes sorts its self out and theres an advert offering to sell me the album at £11.99 or I can buy a track at 79p (48tracks * 79p now thats some mullah). How does anybody perceive this good value when you can buy the real album for the same price and have a physical thing in your hands with better sound, artwork + booklet and the ability to reload/recode the audio, and pick which tracks you want to enhance your listening experience on a day to day basis [ok, I'm being a glib twat] but I'm intrigued - if you want to sample a track from a band you can get it off myspace or youtube without too much trouble. Who needs itunes, is it people caught up in the branding, not understanding the technology and/or is it still the case of a fool and his money are soon parted ?
angering the feeble