Gong had their own Planet, but Hawkwind had a Universe

Do talk back

Well pop-pickers.....?

Poll ended at 08 Jan 2021, 18:30

Gong
0
No votes
Hawkwind
0
No votes
I really couldn't choosel
1
100%
 
Total votes: 1

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 60621
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Gong had their own Planet, but Hawkwind had a Universe

Postby C » 09 Jan 2021, 12:46

yomptepi wrote:I really couldn't choose.


That’s my feeling too...



.
scrote wrote:carlsson beat me

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 60621
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Gong had their own Planet, but Hawkwind had a Universe

Postby C » 09 Jan 2021, 21:10

Sorry pop-pickers - I have buggered up the poll

It's Yomp's fault - he said: 'I really couldn't choose' so I tried to add that option (which actually was my vote) and it has wiped off all the previous votes!

So clearly the result is:

I really couldn't choose

I thought so




:oops:
scrote wrote:carlsson beat me

User avatar
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice
Posts: 36097
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 17:57
Location: well

Re: Gong had their own Planet, but Hawkwind had a Universe

Postby yomptepi » 11 Jan 2021, 00:49

C wrote:Sorry pop-pickers - I have buggered up the poll

It's Yomp's fault - he said: 'I really couldn't choose' so I tried to add that option (which actually was my vote) and it has wiped off all the previous votes!

So clearly the result is:

I really couldn't choose

I thought so




:oops:


but it is the correct result.
You don't like me...do you?

User avatar
Hightea
Posts: 2835
Joined: 16 Apr 2015, 02:18
Location: NY state

Yes Hawkwind had a Universe but Gong is several different dimensions and endless universes

Postby Hightea » 11 Jan 2021, 02:47

Image
Vs

Image



The Slider wrote:I like the idea of Gong but they are rubbish


That bucket on your head must have ruined your ears. :lol:


Yes Hawkwind had a Universe but Gong is several different dimensions and endless universes!

I love Hawkwind but they couldn't touch Gong, my favorite band, Hello my name is Hightea, I'm a Gong junkie.

Hillage, Howlett, Allen, Bloomdido easily are better than Brock and Lemmy and later Hawkwind were great because they added Highteamoonweed aka Tim Blake from Gong.

I would take all of these plus several live albums over anything Hawkwind did.

Camembert electrique
Flying Teapot
Angel's Egg
You
Gazeuse!
Shamal
Expresso II

These three Hawkwind albums are close
In Search of Space
Hall of the Mountain Grill
Warrior on the Edge of Time

Add in the Gong family tree and solo projects I've got over 50 vinyls.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 60621
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Yes Hawkwind had a Universe but Gong is several different dimensions and endless universes

Postby C » 11 Jan 2021, 12:57

Hightea wrote:Image
Vs

Image



The Slider wrote:I like the idea of Gong but they are rubbish


That bucket on your head must have ruined your ears. :lol:


Yes Hawkwind had a Universe but Gong is several different dimensions and endless universes!

I love Hawkwind but they couldn't touch Gong, my favorite band, Hello my name is Hightea, I'm a Gong junkie.

Hillage, Howlett, Allen, Bloomdido easily are better than Brock and Lemmy and later Hawkwind were great because they added Highteamoonweed aka Tim Blake from Gong.

I would take all of these plus several live albums over anything Hawkwind did.

Camembert electrique
Flying Teapot
Angel's Egg
You
Gazeuse!
Shamal
Expresso II

These three Hawkwind albums are close
In Search of Space
Hall of the Mountain Grill
Warrior on the Edge of Time

Add in the Gong family tree and solo projects I've got over 50 vinyls.


Pick the bones out of that Slider - you clothed eared old git....!!






:lol:
scrote wrote:carlsson beat me