LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West: To My Friend

Do talk back
User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 60621
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby C » 05 Jan 2021, 21:41

kath wrote:oh bloody hell. i don't own a single necktie.

can i count a cowboy hat? i mean, cmon. that's prog.


:lol:




.
scrote wrote:carlsson beat me

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 40770
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: new orleans via bama via new orleans

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby kath » 05 Jan 2021, 21:41

C wrote:How long did it take for the coins to fall off the speaker during the feedback....??!!!





.


mwhahahahahaaa.

or the picture frames to fall off the walls

User avatar
John aka Josh
Posts: 10019
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:26
Location: By the banks of the mighty Bourne

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby John aka Josh » 05 Jan 2021, 21:42

kath wrote:oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

do i hear... cowbell?? hmmmm?




I do believe so, tho' not the full posse.
Image

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 60621
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby C » 05 Jan 2021, 21:42

LMG wrote:Whither the skipper????


I'm here lad!!!





:lol:
scrote wrote:carlsson beat me

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 40770
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: new orleans via bama via new orleans

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby kath » 05 Jan 2021, 21:42

John aka Josh wrote:
C wrote:Image


Great images of this!!!




.






Lovely smile on Corky's face.


true dat.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 60621
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby C » 05 Jan 2021, 21:42

John aka Josh wrote:I do believe so, tho' not the full posse.


That's for the final track!





.
scrote wrote:carlsson beat me

User avatar
LMG
Gentleman Thug
Posts: 10635
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 15:47
Location: The Fortress Of Solitude

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby LMG » 05 Jan 2021, 21:42

C wrote:How long did it take for the coins to fall off the speaker during the feedback....??!!!





.


Contactless payment only these days, so coins are in short supply.

It took out four Christmas cards, however.

In 75 seconds.
Last edited by LMG on 05 Jan 2021, 21:43, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 60621
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby C » 05 Jan 2021, 21:43

kath wrote:
John aka Josh wrote:
C wrote:Image


Great images of this!!!




.






Lovely smile on Corky's face.


true dat.


they were always such a happy band




.
scrote wrote:carlsson beat me

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 40770
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: new orleans via bama via new orleans

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby kath » 05 Jan 2021, 21:43

wickedness. this is what it is

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 40770
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: new orleans via bama via new orleans

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby kath » 05 Jan 2021, 21:43

LMG wrote:
C wrote:How long did it take for the coins to fall off the speaker during the feedback....??!!!





.


Contactless payment only these days, so coins are in short supply.

It took out four Christmas cards, however.

In 75 seconds.


mwhahahahahahahaaa

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 60621
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby C » 05 Jan 2021, 21:44

LMG wrote:
C wrote:How long did it take for the coins to fall off the speaker during the feedback....??!!!





.


Contactless payment only these days, so coins are in short supply.

It took out four Christmas cards, however.

In 75 seconds.


:lol:

the sign of modern times





.
scrote wrote:carlsson beat me

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 60621
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby C » 05 Jan 2021, 21:44

kath wrote:wickedness. this is what it is


Reap's rocking - I'm sure!






.
scrote wrote:carlsson beat me

User avatar
LMG
Gentleman Thug
Posts: 10635
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 15:47
Location: The Fortress Of Solitude

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby LMG » 05 Jan 2021, 21:45

C wrote:
kath wrote:wickedness. this is what it is


Reap's rocking - I'm sure!






.


Amen to that.

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 40770
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: new orleans via bama via new orleans

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby kath » 05 Jan 2021, 21:45

oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 60621
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby C » 05 Jan 2021, 21:45

Image







.
scrote wrote:carlsson beat me

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 40770
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: new orleans via bama via new orleans

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby kath » 05 Jan 2021, 21:46

LMG wrote:
C wrote:
kath wrote:wickedness. this is what it is


Reap's rocking - I'm sure!






.


Amen to that.


you know it. oh yes. he was a freak for this

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 60621
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby C » 05 Jan 2021, 21:46

Foot tappin'

Head noddin'

Body swayin'





.
scrote wrote:carlsson beat me

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 60621
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby C » 05 Jan 2021, 21:46

kath wrote:
you know it. oh yes. he was a freak for this



Oh yes sis, I know it




.
scrote wrote:carlsson beat me

User avatar
LMG
Gentleman Thug
Posts: 10635
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 15:47
Location: The Fortress Of Solitude

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby LMG » 05 Jan 2021, 21:47

Does anyone have ANY idea what that percussive instrument makes the sound that opens this track?

User avatar
John aka Josh
Posts: 10019
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:26
Location: By the banks of the mighty Bourne

Re: LL: In Memoriam: Leslie West, Tuesday 5th January @ 9pm [UK]

Postby John aka Josh » 05 Jan 2021, 21:47

Clear Cowbell!
Image