Rubbish Bin

Do talk back
GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Rubbish Bin

Postby GoogaMooga » 07 Nov 2020, 12:47

Tanita Tikaram - I have a few, and I really like "Twist in My Sobriety". But today I picked up her '95 album, "Lovers in the City", where she is asleep, curled up in an armchair. Christ, it's a boring album. With a most appropriate cover. Because it puts me to zzz...

Next up is "Return to Saturn", by No Doubt. Neo-ska. And return it to the planet it came from is exactly what I'm gonna do, if it doesn't pick up soon.
Last edited by GoogaMooga on 07 Nov 2020, 17:23, edited 2 times in total.
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Re: Rubbish bin

Postby GoogaMooga » 07 Nov 2020, 14:30

*BUMP*

I have now retitled this thread to make it an ongoing thread where we can post our mistakes, things we regret buying or have gotten tired of.
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez

Re: Rubbish Bin

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 07 Nov 2020, 16:31

Can't help you there. I wouldn't even buy them.
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 07 Nov 2020, 17:23

Walk In My Shadow wrote:Can't help you there. I wouldn't even buy them.

No juicy dumping stories?

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 07 Nov 2020, 18:45

Picked up third one by Mr. Mister today, just because. This was where AOR soft rock was at back in 1987. It was on the way out, but Mr. Mister never noticed. "Go On", it is somewhat ironically called.