The reincarnation of Snoop Doggy Dogg

Do talk back
GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

The reincarnation of Snoop Doggy Dogg

Postby GoogaMooga » 21 Jun 2020, 13:09

Snoop has had some kind of enlightenment. In a new Netflix doc, "Reincarnated", he goes to Jamaica to smoke with rastafari and record with Bunny Wailer (!) But not before they've had a good smoke. Snoop sings! But he can't carry a tune. He needs auto tune, and you will find plenty of that in his new star turn, his new reggae CD. Snoop says he has put all the gangsta shit behind him. No more bling and guns, just da herb. From now on, Snoop preaches peace. Does that mean he disowns his old records? No, they made him what he is today, a very wealthy man of considerable importance and influence.

Meet the new Snoop Lion... Jah - RASTAFARI !!

"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

Mike Boom

Re: The reincarnation of Snoop Doggy Dogg

Postby Mike Boom » 21 Jun 2020, 15:41

That was about 6/7 years ago.

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 21 Jun 2020, 18:40

Mike Boom wrote:That was about 6/7 years ago.

Oh. Shows how out of touch I am. It looked new on Netflix, but I should check the production year.
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

Johnny Fartpants

Postby Johnny Fartpants » 23 Jun 2020, 18:13

He's currently doing shite TV ads for the takeaway delivery service Just Eat. His hairline is receding and he looks like a right bell end. Reincarnation indeed.
Beebsy wrote:Oh I see... you heard I came back and thought you'd steal my thunder, eh? Fuck off.

Return to “Yakety Yak”