English guitars on the lawn ...

Do talk back
billy
A pound

English guitars on the lawn ...

Postby billy » 20 May 2020, 19:35

Since this place stemmed from the Mojo boards, does anyone remember a similarly titled small feature in an early-ish issue of Mojo?

"English guitars on the lawn ..."

or

"English guitars at dawn ...

It was a playlist really, before such things were wrapped up in such terms. I'd love to find it and see what was listed? Probably a load of crap as my memory is hot these days *glum emoticon*

Hope you are all keeping suitably happy and safe
mantochanga wrote:Dave Bartram from Showaddywaddy - on telly every week, but most people didn't even know his name. No burdening us with his issues or personal life, just a straightforward entertainer. Navvy!

billy
A pound

Re: English guitars on the lawn ...

Postby billy » 20 May 2020, 19:37

... memory is 'shot', not 'hot'
mantochanga wrote:Dave Bartram from Showaddywaddy - on telly every week, but most people didn't even know his name. No burdening us with his issues or personal life, just a straightforward entertainer. Navvy!

Rorschach

Re: English guitars on the lawn ...

Postby Rorschach » 22 May 2020, 08:31

billy wrote:Since this place stemmed from the Mojo boards, does anyone remember a similarly titled small feature in an early-ish issue of Mojo?

"English guitars on the lawn ..."

or

"English guitars at dawn ...

It was a playlist really, before such things were wrapped up in such terms. I'd love to find it and see what was listed?

I don't remember that one! I assume it had some sort of theme. If so, what was it?
Maybe we could construct a new one...
Bugger off.