Happy Birthday Brian Eno

Do talk back
User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 56642
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Happy Birthday Brian Eno

Postby C » 15 May 2020, 12:06







.
kath wrote:[in my dream] i said, "reap, there is no way we can clear all this shit out in time. our landlord's gonna sue us!"

reap gives me this wicked grin and replies, "not if we play zep."

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 25060
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: Happy Birthday Brian Eno

Postby never/ever » 15 May 2020, 12:19

Marvellous piece.

Happy birthday gaffer!

kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

User avatar
Rorschach
Posts: 2424
Joined: 02 Jun 2008, 12:43

Re: Happy Birthday Brian Eno

Postby Rorschach » 15 May 2020, 14:00

I saw hime giving a talk on his ideas about music in '75 or '76 and it really changed the way I see music.
For that alone I will always have a lot of respect for him.
Bugger off.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 56642
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Happy Birthday Brian Eno

Postby C » 15 May 2020, 14:43

Rorschach wrote:For that alone I will always have a lot of respect for him.


His music ain't bad either!





.
kath wrote:[in my dream] i said, "reap, there is no way we can clear all this shit out in time. our landlord's gonna sue us!"

reap gives me this wicked grin and replies, "not if we play zep."

User avatar
Rorschach
Posts: 2424
Joined: 02 Jun 2008, 12:43

Re: Happy Birthday Brian Eno

Postby Rorschach » 15 May 2020, 15:01

Carlsson wrote:
Rorschach wrote:For that alone I will always have a lot of respect for him.


His music ain't bad either!





.


I agree. I even chose Taking Tiger Mountain as my 'Day 3' album.

Must get round to day 4 ...
Bugger off.